antique chain, leather and silk armor quest

Garkness

Dalayan Beginner
I loved doing the antique plate armor quest I found it very rewarding, yet with the character i had doing it, it serves nothing at all (Druid) yet I still have the whole suit in bank just for the satisfaction of doing it. It could be a nice thing to add other quest of the same type for other armor wearer.

Some other newbie armor quest could be nice too, even if for silk-leather armor wearer you can hunt for soft leather pieces.

Another quest that could be nice could be a trader collect quest, need to collect all trader pieces (like trader staff and such), mix then in a special trader container and gain the ultimate trader piece.

I've seen there's a lack in earing questing at lower level, still lacking an earing on my 27 druid yet i've been hailing most npcs.

Even then, i've been having great fun questing, even for quest that are'nt for my own class and keep up the good work.

I'd keep an eye out in /auction or look for an enchanter with a good jewelcraft skill. You could get an electrum or gold earring for fairly cheap. I'm not sure about other enchanters, but I'm willing to make jewelry for just a couple gold (molds) if you provide the gem and bar and then pray I don't fail. If you check the wiki you can figure out what gems/bar combos give which stats and then just find a chanter to enchant the bars and possibly make the earring for you.

Armor

Could someone please explain the armor quests to me please? Possibly with a level referance, and maybe just a very brief and summarized outline. No hardcore details needed - Thanks

Re: Armor

sonicdream said:
Could someone please explain the armor quests to me please? Possibly with a level referance, and maybe just a very brief and summarized outline. No hardcore details needed - Thanks

The wiki is your friend. Here is a link to the antique plate quest referenced above. Here is a link to the list of quests page.

Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom