Back in my day.

I remember Dujek. Interesting little bit of trivia there!

And yeah, you were a real son of a bitch for attempting to have fun playing a game you had a hand in administering!

I hope life is treating you well. Maybe I'll PM you sometime and we'll catch up or something. It's been many of years good sir, and I can certainly say people with some wit about them is in short supply these days.

back in my day wiz would hold an event where you could request something from "Santa" and if it wasn't outlandish Santa would comply. If it was then you would be given "loading please wait......"
Back in my day Wiz volunteered my gift and made me a gnome. Then left me guessing as to whether it would wear off or not.
/cast BardNecro Thread Rez

I remember Dujek. Interesting little bit of trivia there!

And yeah, you were a real son of a bitch for attempting to have fun playing a game you had a hand in administering!

I hope life is treating you well. Maybe I'll PM you sometime and we'll catch up or something. It's been many of years good sir, and I can certainly say people with some wit about them is in short supply these days.

:(

this thread is becoming like a eulogy... as i check the population at 12:45 pst and theres 29 people online.

back in my day, a lower-tiered wizard named stope told me he was going to make the best guild on the server, and tried to recruit me. he actually seemed like he might be motivated enough to do it, but i wasn't really involved in the game enough at the time to get involved. you may know him better by the paladin he made, Ringo

He had a cleric and a ranger before that. He made Ringo as a later alt and got him grandfathered in a ton of gear because he was already in a top tier guild, rising to the top with Ringo (gearwise) very quickly without very much work. To say he was the "Best paladin" as some say isn't very accurate, given the little amount of effort/time invested into the character.

I remember goofing off with Ringo in Rivervale with Ringo before they nerfed the RV neck when all the guilds gathered there.

Ringo lend me his Cleric, so I could farm PoNightmare for Vah Sword, even though he and I at the time was competing to be the first to complete the quest.

I lost the race, bad luck on getting all type of vial's in IS in one clear (this was later changed, because some of my guildmember's said it seemed random hard, to get all types at once, now they can be stored hehe)

He had a cleric and a ranger before that. He made Ringo as a later alt and got him grandfathered in a ton of gear because he was already in a top tier guild, rising to the top with Ringo (gearwise) very quickly without very much work. To say he was the "Best paladin" as some say isn't very accurate, given the little amount of effort/time invested into the character.
You're right, Draelyn all time number one paladin.

Back
Top Bottom