Banging Heads - Eniva Must Die

only 1% reactive proc rate ugh im guessing it got nerfed when the rest of the reactive bps did
Doubtful considering it is a melee reactive and only spell reactives were affected - 1% on a melee reactive is relatively high, I can think of only a handful of melee reactives that are higher, and only one that is a gheal.

Last edited:
the bp seems fine, esp if is is a common drop yeah it's not 4.3 robe but its a very on tier bp and probably an upgrade or at least usable for anyone who doesn't have 4.3

Or you know you could look at basic trends in 6man encounters.

Most 6mans drop 4 loots. Some drop 5. The fact that we've seen 2 (the spell doesn't count, it drops every time which makes me think it's independent of the table) means we have a minimum of 2 unseen, maybe 3.

Nice tinfoiling though. +1 for effort.

I would like to refocus the efforts of this thread and continue to kill thismob.

I am available he next three evenings : tues, Wed, Thur

What about others?

I'm going grocery shopping here in the next 10, but I do expect to see you on then Mr. Bango. Though I hope you don't mind playing a warrior. We're still not super awesome at the fight, and bringing a knight only makes things worse in phase 3 since we're still in the fine tuning stages of execution.

shit's real. #noragrats

EDIT: Also, another BP dropped. Grats Lenox!

Setup for 1st win was: Kharras, ekyu, rizona, pazms, fendyr, draeos.
Setup for 2nd win was: Kharras, ekyu, faneh, pazms, daenar, fendyr.
Setup for 3rd win was: Jraul, ekyu, rizona, pazms, baxters, lenox.

Proving that at least some knights are gtg. Dunno about paladins cause aggro, but I'm sure once we get better it'll be a thing. Still wondering how to make wizards and monks work on this fight (wizards prolly oom too early, and monks aggro brokeded).

Last edited:
shit's real. #noragrats

EDIT: Also, another BP dropped. Grats Lenox!

Setup for 1st win was: Kharras, ekyu, rizona, pazms, fendyr, draeos.
Setup for 2nd win was: Kharras, ekyu, faneh, pazms, daenar, fendyr.
Setup for 3rd win was: Jraul, ekyu, rizona, pazms, baxters, lenox.

Proving that at least some knights are gtg. Dunno about paladins cause aggro, but I'm sure once we get better it'll be a thing. Still wondering how to make wizards and monks work on this fight (wizards prolly oom too early, and monks aggro brokeded).
paladin aggro should be fine if SKs are fine. also, add enchanter to the list of classes that will struggle on that fight. bringing an enchanter to a 2 healer group is a bad idea already, much less one that requires aggro management

Maybe the lack of dps by bringing a Pally can be offset by saving healer mana. It's worth a shot, just need to find an on tier Pally that still plays. The end game is basically dead is the major hurdle with this mob. Finding the bodies to even LOG ON to do this is like pulling teeth.

This is true as you can see rujik/ree/custo/taesh/IM/BW/KK all permanently up.

Back
Top Bottom