Banging Heads - Eniva Must Die

Wouldn't use vitalivia over relgons. It's a bst thing. Also, since taesh boots are a thing, that's too much dps to lose for a very tiny heal. And the robes would be nice situationally, however no one does jenrok anymore.

MR. K! HOW DARE YOU USE LOGIC. Clearly you are dev-corruption who has peeked at all the loots and knows more... like what Yale and VZ drop! And you know how to spawn the hidden boss in ToT!

Since there seems to be a lot of discussion about the items in general I figured I would post these changes here since likely anyone that has these items, or wants to get these items is either looking at this thread, or can let others know.

Rest to Cacophony isn't really supposed to be a melee proc, it is supposed to be a spell proc. As the name suggests it is supposed to guard against the cacophony which is indeed a spell (song), so didn't really make sense for it to be a melee reactive. The proc chance on it is going to be higher as such. Somewhere around 10% or so.

I told the tank when it first dropped that the earring would have more hp than it currently has so I am going to bump it to 175 and giving it 12 1hs mod. Defensive wise there will still be better earrings out there, but it is supposed to be considered an offensive tank earring.

I am increasing the proc rate on the bracer to 3.5% per 100 mana instead of 200.

Anyway, I don't really have anything else to say about these items and I am pretty happy overall with where they are at. Please don't turn this in to a S&R thread though, I am only posting this here because this is where everyone's eyes are.

edit: I revised what I said on the bracer. I stupidly was looking at the in game description of the spell which like not even close to right. It is being changed to 3.5% per 100 mana.

Last edited:
Awesome news! Thanks for the update Marza. Can i call you Mar? I might have to change farm spots to find more caster mobs now though.

Would just like to point out since you sort of said it, this thread almost has 5k views which is one of the highest in recent history. Clearly people are interested in seeing new content, especially the stuff you put out. I think it's indicative of what people want to see most. New content! Either way, we're stoked to see what the healer item is going to end up being! And to see what you have planned for Upper Thaz when it's finished.

Thanks for looting a BP for Kedrin.

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW KEDRIN?!

A0JhBmV.jpg

Back
Top Bottom