Beastlord Stance/AA Changes

Something similar to these proposed changes are on the docket, but there is a lot of things on the docket.

Hoping to revisit it seriously sometime soon.

Just had a question with the Stance 4 will my pet be allowed to swarm pets as well?

Also if the Merge Spirit is implemented can I essentially Merge Spirit while Stance 8 to keep my pet alive?

Just had a question with the Stance 4 will my pet be allowed to swarm pets as well?

swarm pets not a proc... its a spell that triggers a bunch of single monster summon spells.

Also if the Merge Spirit is implemented can I essentially Merge Spirit while Stance 8 to keep my pet alive?

Didnt think of that but i would imagine that killing something when it has 100% death save would be interesting to code... even with death touch.

swarm pets not a proc... its a spell that triggers a bunch of single monster summon spells.

4: Savage Unity. Lvl 20. The beastlord's warder mimics ****all spells**** and procs cast by the beastlord onto its target. Low stamina drain.

4: Savage Unity. Lvl 20. The beastlord's warder mimics ****all spells**** and procs cast by the beastlord onto its target. Low stamina drain.

An alligator spamming swarms of smaller alligators? Sign me up!

I liked them at first but when I look closer I keep feeling that stance 4 kinda mimics a wizard pet and stance 8 a mages Til's Enchantment buff (Mages have inferior healing so they might say why dont they get better healing if we get this). Maybe the new stance could be more unique to the beastlord instead of copying from other classes or play along the lines of monk/shammy (which I felt that is what a beastlord sorta is).

no.... cause a mage pet does twice a beastlord pets dps.... and beleive me i would love a new or revamped mage healing... atleast so that it scales at all...

with word of power 2 on mage adn pet stanced and beastlord pet and owner with frenzied and empathic going at the same mobs... most mobs have alot more melee immunity then magic immunity the higher you go and mage pet does alot more spell dps then beastlord pets.... shit their is a few fights where druid murk pet out dps beastlord pet.... beast pets are pure melee minus its proc.... it begins to show later.... and thats comparing my toons where tier has a ton more tomes and gear then riule. not even the stupid amounts of dps from pets like zoroth or zapples pets.

Empathic could be bugged no idea tho. I have yet to see 1 crit from my bst pet he has 3 crit from gear and Empathic II. Granted I havent finished Companion Strike I, but he should at least crit some, either that or do pet crits not display?

its under others crits filter... when i played my pets crit... and the beastlord quite often.

Didn't find a others crit filter. But think I found the problem I had. Copying UIs = bad! Had copied one of my bros UI and guess he had set his crit to see his only and now I changed it back to all so I should be seeing it now thanks.

So, with the recent talk of Monk changes. Is their thought to revisiting this idea, or Zaela's proposed stamina system (Like warrior's, and soon to be monk's.)

Back
Top Bottom