Best Zones for Relics

CrackerJ

Dalayan Adventurer
I've been on a quest to complete my relics and I wanted to know what the best zones are relic chance wise. So far I've found PoW to have a high drop rate.

Anyone know of any other zones with decently high relic rates?

I've been on a quest to complete my relics and I wanted to know what the best zones are relic chance wise. So far I've found PoW to have a high drop rate.

Anyone know of any other zones with decently high relic rates?

Powater, rust and prison.

That one thing in Kedge has a retarded high relic chance. I heard Nightmare is good too but I've killed like two mobs there.

Pretty much what Otcho and Xach said, I've also found the castle in entropy to have a pretty good drop rate, Gurdsh in particular (think I've seen a relic on 3 out of 4 kills).

On the NDHK, I guess our guild was unbelievably unlucky, cause I have seen very few relics drop from there. In raiding for I don't know how many months I had seen maybe only a handful of relics.

Great information guys. I haven't had a whole lot of luck in places like Torment, Air, and CoM.

I also remember the hihg up places like CoD, Sep having pretty low drop rates.

CoD had really low drop rates except for Versikol, he seemed to drop one quite a bit.
I saw the most relics in Prison and Storm's Eye (especially from the Librarian)

Interesting. PoE is almost always up, why doesn't anyone do it? Gear not equal to the amount of effort required?

Interesting. PoE is almost always up, why doesn't anyone do it? Gear not equal to the amount of effort required?

Poearth is really hard if your raid is bad at following directions and unlike other raid zones it takes a different approach in that you can literally pull almost all the bosses to the zone in or clear to them through a monstrous amount of roamers.

Some of the bosses are pretty hard too and have wonky mechanics (see: the rhino). Some of the gear is definitely worth it, some of its pretty lacking though.

Last edited:
that Rhino is a fun fight and I hope people have been doing it in Dreadlands.

I have to actually debate if those near invisible infinite unresistable 1k dd skeletons are actually worse than the million roamers in earth. Actually I guess you could skele illusion and be the victim of a million cactuses. just like poearth!!

I have to actually debate if those near invisible infinite unresistable 1k dd skeletons are actually worse than the million roamers in earth. Actually I guess you could skele illusion and be the victim of a million cactuses. just like poearth!!

I bet you could pull him inside the refuge.

Back
Top Bottom