Blackscale Legion

ukaking

Dalayan Beginner
Blackscale Legion is a guild made up behind the lore of the Blackscale pact. Iksar dominated with Trolls and scattered DE's. Any other race is welcome, but only if they are on Blackscale Faction! We take any level of adventurer that wishes to grow in a casual play, adult atmosphere. Raiding wont be a priority, but grouping, having fun and making memories is what we are all about. Do to our growing popularity as a guild we have begun taking out lower tier raid targets on a weekly basis.

With many of the bigger guilds looking for "specific Numbers" to guage your worth, we are simply looking for great people to be around and share memories together.

Guild leader- Drekgo

Contact- Drekgo, Paxit or Zigler

http://blackscalelegion.guildlaunch.com

Come visit the website and apply there if interested!

**Edited to add new guildsite to the page**

Last edited:
Guild is doing very well. More than 25 members in just over a week! I've enjoyed seeing the guild grouping together and taking care of each other.

Hey all! Thanks for the invite. I look forward to grouping with my new guildies and being a part of this growing guild.
xo
-Laurelei aka Palumai

Now over 50 members strong and much of the membership 50+ in levels. Although the overall power of the guild has grown, we still recruit from newbie zones and encourage grouping amongst everyone.

Hail, Legion!

It gives my brother, Fennsaur, and I, Fennthar, great pleasure to fight alongside those who take true chaos into their own hands and plunder the world for all it's worth! HOOWAH!

As loyal members to any organization that we choose to follow, me brother and I will begin seeking out fellow elves within the world to help evolve the Blackscale Legion beyond its' former fame and rally a new breed of legionnaires to the scale; Wild Elves.

HOOWAH!

*beats his heavy platemail gauntlet off of his breastplate repeatedly with pride*

Hosted first RP PvP event for entire server this passed Sunday. Went over very well with Dev support and many people ready for a fight! Storyline will continue next Sunday as the Legion is still in search of the Relic!

Hey guys :)

Had a great time RPing with Drekgo this week in EPL, was just updating our Guild post and thought I'd say Hi.

See ya 'round

Just an update. The guild is seeing regular numbers online around 12-16 players almost all lvl 65 now. We have begun small raids in the lower tiers and looking for players willing to learn the content with us!

Typically 15-25 people on. Multiple groups and unscheduled raids happen all the time. We raid atleast twice a week but nothing is mandatory. We are laid back and have a hell of a time in vent!

We also rock it in guild chat, for those anti-vent people don't worry. We rock the socks in guild chat as well!

Back
Top Bottom