Bounty Hunting!

Animand

Dalayan Elder
I like doing bounties, but I don't usually have many people to do them with. Also, I see some people in the 55+ crowd getting into them, so here's my plan. I want to get a large group of people together to meet at a fairly regular time of day to form a raid (or two!) to go do all the bounties for the day.

As we'd have larger numbers than just a group, I see no reason we don't start with anyone 55+ to go stomp whatever the First and Second Rank bounties are each day. I'm more than happy to do the Third Ranks as well, but I'm not sure how well we could keep some of the lower levels alive, so we might have to be a *little* bit more stringent on the requirements, like needing a minimum amount of Hp to survive the occasional AE or nuke if at full HP.

The headache with this is that we have no organization yet to mobilize such a force, so this is the time and place! Post here with your character(s) names and ideal meeting time if you're interested. I'll probably edit this post with relevant information if we get the interest for it so that we can get a force going. Heck, if we get enough people interested, we can run different groups at different times. So don't be shy!

Short version: If you want to do bounties, even if you're only like level 55, then post here with character names and when you want to try to do them. That way we can just destroy them raid-style and you phat Bounty gear.

Example post: (although it's serious)

Cless (65 rogue)

I love doing Bounties, and I hold weird hours. I don't really raid, so I'm available at weird hours, but I can be around most times with notice.

I've been trying to do bounties on my bard Giliandos. He's 57 and i believe cless helped me and a few others the other night in plagulands on a bounty. We pretty much won because bards are awesome and Giliandos prevented a train after a rather poorly timed succor lol!

Enasc (65 necromancer)

Monday / Wednesday / Friday I can do anytime after 6:30pm or so (eastern).
Saturday / Sunday anytime

Right now I can do R1 and R2, but will definitely help with R3 if there's a spot.

I got very little interest last time, but I'm bumping this. If nothing else, I post a time I plan to get on for bounties and I'll do them with or without you. I'll update this by Sunday.

I can bring my warrior /shm combo

Really need the medals on the shaman.

About 7-8 away from unlocking rank 3's

Rience(59 Rogue)
Usoko(55 Enchanter)

I'm up for bounties. I'm usually on after 5pm est on weekdays and usually 10am or earlier on weekends.

Sevx 55 ranger
I would love to do enough to get seed, but hey the exp is also good to help me level to 65.

Back
Top Bottom