BUG REPORT - 2.5 Open Beta - Missing and Altered Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Symbiosis

Dalayan Adventurer
I logged my magician Xuren into the Open Beta Server today to find that one of his items was missing entirely and another had been changed into a different item.

http://shardsofdalaya.com/fomelo/fomelo.php?char=xuren is my Fomelo, for reference.

The item that is entirely missing is Entrancing Earring (left-side ear slot on my Fomelo - a quest reward from the "Baubles and Bags" newbie questline in Erudin, if memory serves). This is a double-whammy for me since it had my Main Quest aug in it, which is also gone.

The item that has been mysteriously replaced with a different item is my Trader's Cloak (back slot on my Fomelo). It has been replaced with a Trader's Staff (a weapon, which was comically still in my back slot when I logged in, until I took it off and placed it in a slot in my inventory).

Devs, if you need any more information from me feel free to ask and I'll reply to the best of my ability.

Please report this via /bug - we check it frequently. If everyone begins posting here, we won't be able to keep up. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom