Cannot register an account

Makagor

Dalayan Beginner
Hello,

I just heard about this server today and thought I'd give it a try.

I attempted to create an account at this link: https://www.shardsofdalaya.com/register.htm

and my request was rejected with this message: Error: Registration denied due to matching a known spambot.

I was using my personal @att.net email address. Is there something I am missing?

Thank you,
Mak

You're not the first to experience this apparently. But if you try another email and/or account name it should work.

That error:
Means that apparently some spambot faked your email to register an account and/or someone registered an account with the accountname you tried and, well, spam with it. Try another email and/or account name and it should work

I was using my personal @att.net email address. Is there something I am missing?

As a small piece of advice, it might be a good idea to try a third-party e-mail provider like yahoo.com or gmail.com. The reason is that if you like this server, your primary e-mail address can change while time goes on. To my knowledge, att.net requires you to be a paying customer in order to keep your e-mail address with them. If for some reason your location or preferences change, your e-mail provider may change along with that.

However, you should do what comes comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom