Cant find EQ TITANIUM Anywhere

Therix

Dalayan Beginner
So im looking to get into SoD server and was looking arround to see where the best deal was at, it comes to my atention that i cannot find it anywhere but on amazon for 70 $ i cant even do a direct download from **** or game stop ? so what do i do now in order to get going =D any help would be apreciated thanks.

I bought the Secrets of Faydwer DVD pack from best buy for $30. Titanium is just the minimum, if you can find a later edition for cheaper, roll with it.

Ok i see but i been reading arround it from i see it says anything else than titanium u have to patch on eq and for that u have to pay for a month patch it then move on to SoD . or can that be ovided?

That's if you get something that doesn't at least include all the files from Titanium. As long as you are able to install all of the files for expansions up to and including GoD you should not need to patch to Live for any reason.

MINIMUM is Titanium. If you get a later edition, you still do not need to patch. You just have to have files up to & including all of those in Titanium.

Thnx i called an old buddy of mine and he actually has the cds so ima go get em from him thanks for the help though guys and see ya online soon.

I got Titanium from eBay for just $5.00... but that was a couple years ago. All you need is the game, you don't need a valid serial key.

As for downloading the game... we're not allowed to tell you about how to go about doing that. :p

I've been looking for a free/cheap MMORPG similar to the original EQ...and this is pretty much exactly what I wanted. So I'm really interested and would like to start playing asap but getting a hold of the proper software without waiting a week seems to be difficult.

Will EQ platinum work? That has every expansion up to GoD. Also I have CDs of the original game up to PoP iirc. Could I just buy secrets of faydwer and patch in the missing expansions? Or is Ebaying the Anniversary edition the best bet?

Thanks

Last edited:
You don't need Secrets of Faydwer that's just what I bought because it was in stores. If you have everything up to and including GoD you are good to go.

so secrets of faydwer also has all the previous expansions in it as well?

So the list of acceptable CD Box Sets to buy would be:

Titanium ed.
Platinum ed. (evidently contains everything up to and including GoD)
Anniversary ed.
Secrets of Faydwer
others?

Also I know I'm beating a dead horse but there are so many version of EQ box sets out there and so many conflicting suggestions, but I found a digital DL of EQ platinum. This digital download includes the following expansions:

* ********* Classic
* The Ruins of Kunark® expansion
* The Scars of Velious ® expansion
* The Shadows of Luclin™ expansion
* The Planes of Power™ expansion
* The Legacy of Ykesha™ extension
* The Lost Dungeons of Norrath™ expansion
* Gates of Discord™ expansion

Will that work? I'm pretty sure someone said you need to install from actuall CDs, but I'm just double checking (and why do you need the CDs?).

Last edited:
Last edited:
Because i am a ninja
I need to find a specific person
To destroy, to maim
To annihilate and suffer!
Or I'll just have to go home and
Read a book.. .maybe a good book like
Robin hood or Calvin and hobbs
Either that, or I'll jump onto SoD,
Nay I'll make pizza instead
That way I'll be full and be able to play longer.

Wallmart sells em cheap, maybe used game stores.

Back
Top Bottom