Can't login SoD

Choopscorps

Dalayan Beginner
Hey everyone,

I'm new here and i try to log on the server but i can't :(

"Q: How do I install 2.5?
A:If you do not have Shards installed:
1) Install Everquest using the official game installer here: https://www.everquest.com/register?page=Download. You must sign up for a Station account to do this.
2) Download the 2.5 patcher from https://shardsofdalaya.com/patcher25/sodpatcher.exe. Place it in your installation folder and replace the existing patcher.
3) Run sodpatcher.exe, patch fully and enjoy!"

I'm doing all these steps.
When i'm on the login page i use my account name (from SoD) and the right password. But i get an error message that my account/password is incorrect.

I created another in case i missed something, but get the same.

eqhost.txt :
[LoginServer]
Host=184.107.119.106:5999
eqhost-sodlogin.txt
[LoginServer]
Host=184.107.119.106:5999

Anyone can help pls ?

Do you have the "Use EQEmu for Login Server" option checked or unchecked? If you're using the account you made on SoD's page this should be unchecked.

Out of curiosity, will it let you log into a community account? Try this:
Code:
Username:
communitypal1

Password:
Grinkles

Make sure the G is capitalized.

Ok i will try this when i'm back at home.
Hmm when i tried to create another account with "2" in it it showed a square instead maybe the trouble is from here ?
In my password there is numbers.
I have a cap letter in the username not in the password and i have numbers in the password not in the username. Is that a problem ?

Ok i will try this when i'm back at home.
Hmm when i tried to create another account with "2" in it it showed a square instead maybe the trouble is from here ?
In my password there is numbers.
I have a cap letter in the username not in the password and i have numbers in the password not in the username. Is that a problem ?
Account names aren't case sensitive; only passwords are. Numbers are permitted in both the username and the password, so that shouldn't be a problem as long as they're all alpha-numeric and not oddball characters the game might not recognize. Is it possible there's something wonky with your keyboard?

I will try to take away numbers. There is a specific font needed ?
I'm using azerty keyboard but didn't get the keyboard switched ("a" still "a" and not "q") but yesterday, i wasn't able to type a number in the username. that didn't get in my mind that might me be the trouble for the password

Font doesn't come into play with this kind of problem. Be double sure your Caps Lock and Num Lock keys aren't to blame when you're choosing/entering your password. :)

I'd also check what your keyboard input settings are, usually found in your system's languages and regional settings

First problem solved... When i try to type a number on the keyboard (the ones on right side), it shows the symbols like &é"'(-è... not the numbers. That was my problem. :(

Back
Top Bottom