Chillville contest of death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaibutsu said:
The deaths are the easy part. I was almost half way there, then fortunately I noticed that you had to have 10k kills as well. My level 60 doesn't even have 3k kills. So the likelihood of me pulling that off was next to nil, but, that is the point of the contest being difficult and all, right? :)

I tend to disagree with this as you do not have to go through "LOADING...PLEASE WAIT" every time you kill a mob.

Spiritplx said:
I tend to disagree with this as you do not have to go through "LOADING...PLEASE WAIT" every time you kill a mob.

Knowing what I do now, I rescind my previous statement and wholeheartedly agree with you. I was using a necro, and the pet kills don't count towards my kills. Rotten KSing pets.

Spiritplx said:

BUT you don't have to be at your computer to see the Loading. . Please Wait screen.

It's a little hard to find a place with a VERY quick respawn of multiple mobs that your toon can kill while AFK for hours.

Allielyn said:
BUT you don't have to be at your computer to see the Loading. . Please Wait screen.

It's a little hard to find a place with a VERY quick respawn of multiple mobs that your toon can kill while AFK for hours.

This makes me think the Pony has found a place. :hmph:

Umm anyone that can riposte could...or a bard singing an aoe song....but still it's hard to find a spot where a lot of mobs will come find you.

ryutakin said:
Umm anyone that can riposte could...or a bard singing an aoe song....but still it's hard to find a spot where a lot of mobs will come find you.

Riposte would take way too fucking long... aoe song would be interrupted by even the lamest of bashes.

DS songs are the way to go, for they last forever.

but at least an AoE song could work for a length of time. that plus DSs and then at least you could afk for 20 minutes at a time or some such.

But no, I don't have a place (yet). Suggestions welcome!

Allielyn said:

Even still, I believe that killing mobs while you are at your computer is much faster then AFK dying. Maybe my computer is just slow, but being able to kill 20-30 mobs in 10 minutes seems much faster then dying about 8-10 times in the same time. Could always just go take out BB or Warrens as the zone has many mobs and a decent respawn timer. However, I do agree that it is easier overall to AFK die then to AFK kill.

I was toying with the idea of giving my pw to retarded children and unequipping all of Aisling's gear and telling them they get a cookie when they beat the monsters with their fists, and binding like midgrobb. But I decided it would be a bad idea because I'd probably end up with a broken monitor.

Wiz can I have a juggo so I don't die so much?

EQ000156.jpg

Jun said:
Thanks Kelval, every time I wanted to die I started a group and buffed first etc. This is much faster would recommend it!

Jeez Ryu...you didn't need to take him seriously with the whole buff thing. ;)

Edit: Grats by the way! Good job! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom