Chillville contest of death

Status
Not open for further replies.
since you're trying to get a charm may as well go big and ask for a 1.2, no reason not to right!!

In all seriousness a juggo takes months for any one person to complete, this 10k death thing is something Toland accomplished in under a week.. and while I realize it obviously took you a big longer ( and that he got banned for doing it ), the timeframe of actually getting 10k deaths / kills is no where near what is required to get a juggo. Furthermore it's something that you can do while idle or while simply sitting in athica /cmd suiciding yourself.. I think it'd be a completely out of line reward for this

I'm expecting something unique like maybe a title or race change or some neat clicky that doesn't provide a whole lot of benefit but is badass ( clicky dragon or gnome that cusses at people or something )

I don't know the entire full story but Aisling got his charm from lottery. I thought it would be fair considering this was a bit more work than the lottery.
Wiz said:
No, the reward will be much cooler than that.

!!!

Farcy said:
I think Zhak was on to something with the cussing dragon/gnome clicky.

I would abuse the mess out of that.

TOTALLY NOT FAIR/COOL/RIGHT

Need to be stackable.

Also

Where's my frog companion

Where's my FD potion!!!

Where's my real prize.

Wiz

Can I have a title

That makes me "Ryutakin, Where's my real prize?"

I should ban you for being an ungrateful bastard. You got a box of angry halflings for chrissakes.

To say the least I think I deserve a title.

Wiz can choose.

Ryutakin the Ungrateful if he likes or anything else. Just wiz...come on man

ryutakin said:
To say the least I think I deserve a title.

Wiz can choose.

Ryutakin the Ungrateful if he likes or anything else. Just wiz...come on man

Ryutakin the Nonexistant
then delete him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom