Cinn Back

Re: Cinn out~

Cinn was a guy who kept his cool no matter what went down.

He was a man who kept his focus and knew what was important.

Though some thought they saw saw chaos, he constantly strove to make the game a better, more beautiful place.

He would never guess the rules are just one hilarious joke or what. In fact I heard him say once, 'I care about the rules, and about the server, and I understand the work you put into the server to keep it updated and running and maintain a fair GM staff ect.

Although it had shortly been followed by, <Cinn> It was obviously broken, but it wasnt broken to a LAWL FREE AA'S LOOK AT ME level

He remained optimistic even at the very bleakest of times. ...Very optimistic.

--

I'm thinking a tournament in the arena on an upcoming weekend or w/e with a 20k grandprize, gonna call it The SnowQueen's Showdown.

Re: Cinn out~

Man I can't hold back the tears. Cinn truly made SoD a better place and everyone will miss him for how nice he was. He had total respect for others, especially their camps, and never ever cursed, and most importantly he never spoke much, only when he needed to. He never broke any rules and is truly a role model for us all. Just to give some examples of how awesome he was: ...ok I can't think of any right now but take my word for it, the examples ARE THERE.

JayelleNephilim said:
I have no idea who that was/is. It's just something I say... :tinfoil:

No, it's not. This is a Strujo and Huja copyrighted(with allowing of use to the members of Defiance whom shared the tag at the same time) word. You are plaguerizing their work. Strujo of the "tell me' tribe would not appreciate the defamation of character being shown here.

(I'm obivously being sarcastic)

Back
Top Bottom