Class Comparison By class

When selecting a race it is key to note that Dwarves make the best Rogues, Clerics, Paladins and Warriors.

Also important to note that short races can't get up the stairs in some zones, and will be continually made fun of.

Looking for a good dwarven warrior in the current end game? That's a tall order.

Allielyn said:
Also important to note that short races can't get up the stairs in some zones, and will be continually made fun of.

Looking for a good dwarven warrior in the current end game? That's a tall order.

Ouch, how about a good dwarven paladin?

When selecting a race it is best to be an ogre for stats/effects/having a bear but then always having a SB illusion because people call you fat :(

Yeah Grimar is a Dwarf. So as bad as your pun was it fails.

Allielyn said:

lol in thaz they would jump up the stairs and through the portal and end up flying off the edge in upper air wing all of them did it too.

suburban4u said:
Ouch, how about a good dwarven paladin?

Tbh there just aren't many dwarves at all in the late game. Froglok warr's/paly's are also pretty rare, and i don't know of any main tanks that are. Halfling warr's are pretty rare too, woldaff is one, as for another...uhhh...I'm not sure there is one. Halfling rogues not uncommon though, droogie will in fact cut you :D

vistachiri said:
Tbh there just aren't many dwarves at all in the late game. Froglok warr's/paly's are also pretty rare, and i don't know of any main tanks that are. Halfling warr's are pretty rare too, woldaff is one, as for another...uhhh...I'm not sure there is one. Halfling rogues not uncommon though, droogie will in fact cut you :D
More like I'll cut you.

The only halfling warriors I've ever seen are Wikilo, Lacus, and Woldaff.

I highly recommend not picking halfling if your going to be a warrior.

Edit- Explaining why a bit.

-10 proc rate hurts as a warrior who takes most of his aggro from procs. When aggro was not much of a problek (pre glove nerf) this wasnt that huge of a deal but now that warrior aggro is the way that it is, it counts.

The life save is nice BUT I have only had it save me 2 times ever. Both of those times I was killed soon after.

The life save + on buffs is the only thing that really helps as a halfling, and being that it is an undisclosed bonus I really dont know how much weight there is in it.

Sacrificing the Iksar AC or the Ogre/Barbarian stamina and slam is just not worth it *in the least*. Halflings are nice in the lower levels due to their extra stance and taunt bonus but become majorlylacking in the high end.

How did I get on my halfling rant anyway? Sheesh.

The only Warrior/Rogue/Paladin/Cleric worth making are dwarves. Period. Enough said. Ok!

I like how the thread goes from very valuable with information to a cluster of random people posting things that have nothing to do with the subject.

Appreciate your input Tryfaen. I may contact you in game soon for more answers.

Barista1987 said:
I like how the thread goes from very valuable with information to a cluster of random people posting things that have nothing to do with the subject.

Appreciate your input Tryfaen. I may contact you in game soon for more answers.

It's the internet and you act surprised?

Back
Top Bottom