Class Top 1 List

Radaere

Dalayan Elder
In this thread we will compose a list of top players from each class based on major stats, AA's, Tomes, etc.

Rules

1. These ranks are based on fomelo statistics.

2. Gtoo replay rule: You must indisputably pass the incumbent spot holder in the rankings and not just be a tiny smiggle better or just kind of close.

3. Inactiveness is subject to interpretation. Easiest way to change status is to post here.

4. Trolling in this forum is not allowed. If you want to troll, go to Chillville. If you troll or cause drama in this thread, you will be issued a forum ban. Discuss only class/gear-related issues here.

Aisling's rule addendums

1. I reserve the right to become verbally abusive in conversations about the list outside of this thread. If you badger me in Pm's, ingame, on IM, or on vent, expect me to insult your entire family line, and possibly make you cry yourself to sleep. If you cannot deal with this, do not badger me for updates outside of this list. Updates are done on my time, not yours.

That being said, a nice message or a hey, check that out when you have a chance is generally more well received than accusing me of neglecting things, or some form of bias which is hilarious since I give absolutely everyone a hard time as a point of principle.

2. If you pass someone. Post how. Good examples are found throughout this thread. Usually posted by myself. Common sense, you want a faster update (generally in terms of passing someone, if you just want an updated tome or mana or ac rating etc, that is ezpz, just post like normal), then do exactly what I do. If you just post that you think you pass them, or post a minimum of information, this means I will go and look at every single difference between the two and weigh it in relation to class, even if I agree with a cursory look.

Due to the high amount of differences that can pertain to a given class in terms of focuses, specializations, deity bonuses, focus effect, stat and resist totals, and even aa's, and the shifting importance of them by class (especially in regards to hybrids) this is necessary to have the most accurate list possible. I do not care if it's something judged not too important for a class. Almost everything has at least some use for every class. They all count, just in different amounts. If you have one thing higher than someone, but they have 40 tiny things above you, chances are you might not actually pass them. I will look at those things, thus if you just post I am now #X of class X, you are asking me to look at it, at MY convenience, not yours.

3. On classes I have a lack of experience with, I will generally ask for advice from experienced members of that class before an update. There are not many classes with which I have a lack of experience, but there are a few. Thus while a mage or druid update may only take a day or two to look at, other classes especially some hybrids may take a bit longer. Expect this, and do not get in a tizzy about it. Usually when this happens I will also post here for general thoughts.

4. Bagged items do not count. I don't care if it is the Holy Grail. If it's not in, I don't care. The only time I will ever care, is when its an old character, that is not wearing a class critical item, that I am well aware that they have, but can't get ahold of them to pop it in. That will not happen often. Only in cases where it is something frequently swapped out (such as warrior shields, or ranja bows) by the class as part of it's nature depending on situations. Bagged foci, will never count. Ever. Do not mention it. Ever. If you do, I will ignore your posts until the end of time, no matter what is in them. You have been warned.

Banji's changes

1. Kill count is top 1. If you have more kills than that person, post and i'll compare.

2. This is more of a clarification of a previous rule, but this will spell it out simple:

If you want to move someone up the list, make a comparison. Period. If you want to move that person up the list more spots than one, then you have to make a comparison for each move. Period. If you don't, shut up.

I'm not asking for a complete comparison. I'll do that. I do want at least an overview of some important stuff. Make a little bit of effort here.

3. The ONLY exception to the fomelo rule is the second shaman mask quest. Because of how huge the bonus is, you get credit for having it.

Nwaij's addendums

1. Non-finished tomes do nothing. So I don't care if you started the Tome of Win The Game. As long as it isn't finished, it doesn't count. The only exception from this are the Codex of Power, cause they actually do something before completed.

2. If you write a comparison for characters that have tomes, save you and me a headache by applying the methods found here.

3. Some non-trivial to get [NODROP] Spells count, despite not showing on fomelo. These Spells are:
  • Murk Spells
  • Refuge/Slave Spells
  • Shout of Agony
  • Celestial Shield (CLR/DRU/ENC/SHM) / Absolution (MAG/NEC/WIZ)
  • Taraztus Healing Flames (PAL) / Taraztus Infernal Trap (WIZ) / Summon: Spectral Silks (MAG) / Veil of Marlow (SHD)
DON'T ASK OR MAKE ARGUMENTS FOR OTHER STUFF TO COUNT THAT AREN'T ON FOMELO BECAUSE THE ANSWER IS NO AND DIE IN A FIRE.

Thade's Addendums

1. You have one chance to make a decent post for whatever comparison it is you desire. If you can't put in the effort to make any sort of actual comparison, don't expect me to. I will ignore any subsequent posts you make if the first one you make is a steaming pile of shit, and you will have to find someone else to post for you if you ever want to make a move on the Top 1 List.

Class Leaderboard

------------------------------------

Bard
1. Reehs** <Fair-Weather Friends>

Beastlord
1. Kjiel*** <Fair-Weather Friends>

Cleric
1. Eisley**** <Fair-Weather Friends>

Druid
1. Radaere***** <Fair-Weather Friends>

Enchanter
1. Aishii** <Exodus>

Magician
1. Shimone***** <Fair-Weather Friends>

Monk
1. Lleoc* <Fair-Weather Friends>

Necromancer
1. Glorax**** <Fair-Weather Friends>

Paladin
1. Bango***** <Fair-Weather Friends>

Ranger
1. Kedrin**** <Fair-Weather Friends>

Rogue
1. Reinhardt* <Fair-Weather Friends>

Shadow Knight
1. Jraul***** <Fair-Weather Friends>

Shaman
1. Zurkka***** <Fair-Weather Friends>

Warrior
1. Stryda* <Fair-Weather Friends>

Wizard
1. Solosolki**** <Fair-Weather Friends>

* = Has completed the shaman mask quest and also the next quest giving the innate bonus.

* = Has Slave Spell.

* = Has Murk Spell.

* = Has Shout of Agony.

* = Has Taraztus Healing Flames (PAL) / Taraztus Infernal Trap (WIZ) / Summon: Spectral Silks (MAG) / Veil of Marlow (SHD)

* = Has Celestial Shield (CLR/DRU/SHM/ENC) / Absolution (MAG/NEC/WIZ)

* = Has Final Vah Banner

Stat Leaderboard

------------------------------------

AC
1. Bango (2554) <Fair-Weather Friends>

Mana
1. Glorax (10044) <Fair-Weather Friends>

HP
1. Xach (10963) <Fair-Weather Friends>

Top Kill Counts
1. Fell 192,342 <Exodus>

Last edited:
I have a feeling you will come to regret this decision Rad.

Also, to at least contribute somewhat- Zorlon 10021 mana, Glorax 10019 mana. The rest are slightly different too but I'm not sure if they have alternate gear equipped or something.

Last edited:
Shimone vs Zoroth

HP
6625 vs 6270 win Shimone
AC
1335 vs 1415 win Shimone
Mana
9490 vs 8960 win win Shimone
FT
22 vs 20 Tie

Shimone wins in HP and Mana, tied in ft and Zoroth has more ac, would say overall win Shimone

STATS
Strength 249 vs 282 win Zoroth
Stamina 366 vs 345 win Shimone
Agility 359 vs 295 win Shimone
Dexterity 241 vs 233 win Shimone
Wisdom 345 vs 362 win Zoroth
Intelligence 518 vs 557 win Zoroth
Charisma 608 vs 594 Win Zororth

Both capped in the things that matter stats are a wash.

Resists
Poison 220 vs 212
Magic 356 vs 292
Disease 296 vs 286
Fire 343 vs 292
Cold 218 vs 234
Total 1433 vs 1316

Edge Shimone

Skill mods:
Conjuration(pet dps): 15 vs 7 Win Shimone
Evocation(nukes) 4 vs 5 Win Zoroth
Channeling(crit) 1 vs 0 win Shimone
Alteration(Heals) 2 vs 0 win Shimone

Focus Effects
Healing Increment 7 vs 7 tie
Damage Increment 8 vs 8 tie
Range Increment 7 vs 7 tie
Mana Conservation 8 vs 8 tie
Casting Speed Increment 7 vs 7 tie
Bane Enhancement 8 vs 0 win Zoroth
Companion Strength 7 vs 7 tie
Companion Health 8 vs 8 tie
Fire Focus 7 vs 7 tie
Magic Focus 6 vs 6 tie
Runes of Supremacy tie

Tomes: Zoroth has more tomes, the important ones he has that shimone doesn't are as follows:
Opus of Magic 1
Secrets of the Wee Folk
Glyph of Tarhyl
Mind 2

Additional notes:
Shimone has 4.3 sword, thus more DI and HI. Shimone also has more hp and mana as well as Runic 2 Pet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shimone vs Aisling

HP
6625 vs 6218 win Shimone
AC
1335 vs 1307 win Shimone
Mana
9490 vs 8945 win Shimone
FT
22 vs 20 win Shimone

Shimone wins

STATS
Strength 249 vs 202 win Shimone
Stamina 366 vs 422 win Aisling
Agility 359 vs 358 win Shimone
Dexterity 241 vs 225 win Shimone
Wisdom 345 vs 317 win Shimone
Intelligence 518 vs 554 win Aisling
Charisma 608 vs 559 Win Shimone

Both capped in the things that matter stats are a wash.

Resists
Poison 220 vs 171
Magic 356 vs 286
Disease 296 vs 208
Fire 343 vs 277
Cold 218 vs 234
Total 1433 vs 1176

Win Shimone

Skill mods:
Conjuration(pet dps): 15 vs 6 Win Shimone
Evocation(nukes) 4 vs 0 Win Shimone
Channeling(crit) 1 vs 0 win Shimone
Alteration(Heals) 2 vs 0 win Shimone

Focus Effects
Healing Increment 7 vs 7 tie
Damage Increment 8 vs 7 win Shimone
Range Increment 7 vs 7 tie
Mana Conservation 8 vs 7 win Shimone
Casting Speed Increment 7 vs 7 tie
Bane Enhancement 0 vs 0 tie
Companion Strength 7 vs 7 tie
Companion Health 8 vs 7 win Shimone
Fire Focus 7 vs 6 win Shimone
Magic Focus 6 vs 6 tie
Runes of Supremacy vs Runes of Eternity win Shimone

Tomes:
Tomes shimone has that Aisling doesn't
Word of power 2
Empowered storm 2
Passive Stances

Tomes Aisling has that Shimone doesn't
Avoidance 1 & 2
Resilience 1 & 2

Additional notes:
Shimone has 4.3 sword, thus more DI and HI. Shimone also has more hp and mana as well as Runic 2 Pet.

Uzzdar vs Ringo

Uzzdaar VS Ringo

HP 9666 Vs 9450 Uzzdaar
AC 2376 Vs 2341 Uzzdaar
Mana 8034 Vs 7665 Uzzdaar

Uzz Wins

Ft 20 VS 11 Big Uzzdaar
Regen 20 vs 26 Ringo
Haste 47 Vs 45 Uzzdaar

uzz takes round

Atk 1324 Vs 1277 Uzzdaar
Worn atk 150 Vs 150 Tie

Uzzdaar wins

STr 447 Vs 393 Uzzdaar
STA 512 vs 485* Uzzdaar
Agi 392 Vs 434 Ringo
Dex 344 Vs 356 Ringo
Wis 430 vs 392 Uzzdaar
Int 368 vs 326 Uzzdaar but lol
Cha 478 Vs 430 Uzzdaar

Uzzdaar Wins
*= Ringo lacks STA tomes making him caped at 485

Resists
MR 300 Vs 264 Uzzdaar
Fr 293 Vs 267 Uzzdaar
cr 309 Vs 290 Uzzdaar
pr 152 Vs 221 Ringo
Dr 227 vs 246 Ringo

Uzzdaar

Diety 20 Vs 20 Tie Cap
Stun 40 vs 40 Tie Cap
Mind 40 Vs 17 Uzzdaar big win
Crit 10 vs 10 Tie both capped
Aggresson 10 vs 10 Tie Cap
DR 25 Vs 25 TIe Cap

Uzzdaar

Skills
2hnd Slash 20 vs 0 Uzzdaar
Evo 3 vs 0 Uzzdaar
Parry 10 vs 15 Ringo
Repo 17 vs 12 Uzzdaar
Dodge 11 Vs 0 Uzzdaar
1hnb 10 vs 0 uzzdaar

Uzzdaar wins

Mana Con 7 vs 7 Tie
Di 7 vs 7 tie
HI 7 vs 7 tie
aff 7 vs 0 Uzzdaar
Cast 0 vs 7 Ringo
Bane 8 vs 0 Uzzdaar
CS 8 VS 0 Uzzdaar
Cold 6 vs 0 Uzzdaar
Di 0 vs 6 Ringo
Magic 7vs 0 Uzzdaar

Uzzdaar wins

Spells
Runic 1 Tie
Runic 2 Uzzdaar
Class spell Tie both have
Uzzdaar has SoA
Uzzdaar has Murk spell

Uzzdaar Wins

TOMES
Uzzdaar over ringo
Tears 2, 3
Vit 1, 2
STA 1, 2, 3, 4
Striking 1, 2
Avoidance 2
Body res 3
Holy Cont 2

Ringo has over Uzzdaar
Magical res 1
Agi 1
Cha 1
Swift 1
healing 1
Spell dodge
Str 1, 2

Uzzdaar wins

dang how are you going to take over top 5 and not have yourself in it!!? u crazy bro, no need for comparison!!

Get it up to date if your gonna take it over. Fuck detailed comparisons, its easy to tell the top 5 in most instances, and if your unsure pick the less retarded person.

dang how are you going to take over top 5 and not have yourself in it!!? u crazy bro, no need for comparison!!

Uzz for #3 then.. and only reason I say that is apros has a lot of tomes. (tho I count 9 that do nothing for him at all)

Uzz for #3 then.. and only reason I say that is apros has a lot of tomes. (tho I count 9 that do nothing for him at all)

Bet not all of Glorax's do something for him either. Just something to do between important ones...

• Tennatively suggesting Hoyas for #5 Wizard.
  • Glim should be on the list, #2 or #3 BST, too lazy to math it.
  • Thanman should be on the list, #4 or #5 MNK, again too lazy to math it.

• Tennatively suggesting Hoyas for #5 Wizard.
  • Glim should be on the list, #2 or #3 BST, too lazy to math it.
  • Thanman should be on the list, #4 or #5 MNK, again too lazy to math it.
  • Could merge * and * really.

I dunno. Maybe I should stop posting at 3 am after more beer then I dare to count.

Back
Top Bottom