Class Top 5 Thread

It's cool how you try to turn every thread into this big cryfest about this unrelated pet topic especially considering the apparently lost irony of a recent video containing supposedly bad players you keep talking about, but let's try to stay on topic here.

Saying bigger numbers = better than and calling it a day is pretty dumb sounding from someone who's played this game as long as you. Maybe you really don't know anything about how this game works but finishing an 84th tome as Infection Mastery II does not make a cleric function any better than if he didn't do all of those useless tomes and had a tome count of maybe 20-30 or so tomes that actually do something for the character. All that those extra useless tomes mean is that he spent a lot of time getting experience points for useless tomes and nothing else.

This kind of thing is why the other top X threads not made by a guy named Uzzdaar had these addendum sections about not just sort of maybe in some slight ways being better than the character you are comparing but worse in others, and also about asking people who know how to play this game and how this game works about these kind of things.

So because cella is better than crystalis on like 3 fights in this game makes a toon with alot less work done on him better,

Anti has over Plaps
+3% extra healing from healing increment 8. (4% if you count Alteration)
+2% heal crit.
+1 flowing thought.
+5 alteration mod. (Unsure of how much this adds but believe it may be 1% per 5 overcap skill like Evocation is for nukes)
3 more ranks of a class tome that doesn't make a big difference.
Enough mana for one more big or quick heal. (1 heal can save or kill a raid anyday of the week)

And you forgot......
Opus of Bodily Resistance 1,
Opus of Magical Resistance 2
Opus of Enchanced Sta 1
Opus of Elemental Resistance 1
Opus of Bodily Resilience 1

NZ bracer witch heals Anti for 230 every cast, or grp for 50 every cast if anti is Full hp

Exodus used ringers too, so IDK what your point is...

Anti is stronger in a lot of ways, and a better character in some situations, but cella is pretty awesome too, making plaps superior for exp/sustain (any probably a lot of fights that just have AEs and clerics can meele). Watch the rujik video and see how many gheals Eisley doesn't have to cast because hes constantly proccing cella... and then he OOMs anyway.

I really have no point, but when people make stupid commits i feel the floor is open for my own stupid commit.

Im not saying Anti is heads above Plaps, but i am Saying that in this top 5 thread, Anti in most cases is better Plaps. So Rujik u might pick Plaps over Anti. There are not really many Raid targets that a cleric can sit there and melee constantly to where this makes a difference,
The extra healing from Cella that crystalis dont give is not near enough to to make your point valid in an overall situation. This is top 5 thread, Plaps is def not #4 and should be switched spots with Anti.

It's cool how you try to turn every thread into this big cryfest about this unrelated pet topic especially considering the apparently lost irony of a recent video containing supposedly bad players you keep talking about, but let's try to stay on topic here.

Maybe do new content? Could be cool, mayhaps.

We both always make the same stupid commit, its kinda how shit goes now eh? (just yours is always first and mine is in retaliation as im not the bigger person cause this is the internet and you know im Superman right?)

Last edited:
Is it just me who read this argument and think it is funny that neither Plaps nor Anti are even listed in the 1st post?

Is it just me who read this argument and think it is funny that neither Plaps nor Anti are even listed in the 1st post?

shoot comrade uzzdaar a letter by carrier pidgeon and get him to update this thread for a game he has not played in months, so he can straighten it all out

I don't usually chime in on these types of things, because I don't need a list to tell me how hard I carry. BUT, strip away Plaps' superior race, superior brand name, superior cult following, superior user cool factor, and the superiority that comes with carrying around a Coat Rack and hitting things with it.. Anti comes out on top.

500 mana means almost nothing in this game. how often do you fall under 6% mana? guess what, if you don't, that mana means absolutely nothing. if you don't have a cella, you don't belong in the top 5, simple as that. and beyond 9k mana, all that really matters are: cella, nz ring, 4.3 robe, verdict, piercing, maybe taesh ear. thats basically it.

cella + the haste is a pretty big deal i know my shitty cleric with just a crystallis makes me want to throw a baby at another baby because its awful

So because cella is better than crystalis on like 3 fights in this game

comments like this alone would make me embarassed to be guilded with malicre, especially since exo does have a few pretty good players (anti, ja-rule, nwaij). makin you guys look bad

Back
Top Bottom