Classes needed

Gwendelyn

Dalayan Beginner
Greetings all! hope to be seeing you all in game soon sitting at work with nothing to do so checking out the site and forums. Was wondering what classes the high end guilds would be looking for atm? I played a shaman all the way to elementals in one of the top guilds on my server and am looking to do so again and further :) I have a friend im dragging over also who played a bard to about the same as me and one of the best bards i have ever met. Whether or not he plays a bard when he comes over is at this point not discerned but he is checking the site out and gonna get back to me about it.
I have played a monk to 54, a rogue to 49, shaman to 65, and messed around with many other classes. I consider myself to be a quick learner and can adapt to strats and work well under pressure.

Just wanted to throw this out there and see what everyone wants :)

pretty much any of the classes that were highly desired on live are here also...

if you're going to be leveling with a friend I reccomend a team that can level without help incase you cant get groups.. like Warrior/Cleric or Monk/Shaman... or if you both plan on playing two characters you will have many more options

More than likely he will be playing a bard and i will be playing a shaman while boxing a chanter for best results. As he is playing a bard he will not be boxing :eek: Also seeing as i ve heard that all 55+ mobs summon if i need to solo looks like shaman soloing would be a good idea as long as the mobs cant kill me in one lucky round of combat.

Thanks for the info and ill keep you guys posted and will submit an app when we are around that level.

Bard is the least played class on the server. And a cleric is always wanted by any raiding guild; the more the merrier. Shaman is a great choice for those times when you cannot find a group.

Does GotW have a website or forums? I'd like to check it out if you guys have one. Liked Ruin's site very nice looking and informative.

Mained clerics are very, very welcome in either Ruin or GOTW.

So are bards. Bards even more than mained clerics.

Rogues/wizards are obviously also pretty wanted, but apart from that, GOTW at least doesn't take anything unless you're like a 100+ AA ranger.

Cool thank you all for the feed back has been very helpful :) I have decided to go with a wizard main and cleric boxed alt and i love how fast xp on this server is found it very easy to level though mistwoods is kind of lacking in things to kill (although might just be me as i am not all that familiar to live version either :p) as to where GD is a very nice newbie place.

Back
Top Bottom