Cleric looking for a place to raid

65 + cleric looking for a home to raid please let me know thank you

Pretty sure you could have your pick of any guild on this server. So either this is a troll post, or you just want to catch the attention of FWF or CW. Your name is familiar, I just don't remember who you are.

Pretty sure you could have your pick of any guild on this server. So either this is a troll post, or you just want to catch the attention of FWF or CW. Your name is familiar, I just don't remember who you are.

I don't think he is trolling. We kicked him out and it looks like he is just trying to find a place to have some fun.

fwf and cw are probably the only 2 guilds that wouldn't take him, tbh
He did cause a decent amount of butthurt here, but I'm still acquainted with the guy. Somehow I lost his Real ID, or I'd be friends with him on WoW. <shrug>

If I were a guild looking for a good cleric and didn't already have a reason to avoid him, I'd totally try him out.

thank you cless you lost my real id? well i haven't logged onto wow or Starcraft for a while wow bores me when i cant actively raid on a constant basis, Changing work schedule. I love the competition of end game raiding and cant do that atm. SO i left it behind for now.

Last edited:
I understand. That's why I'm keeping in touch with WoW friends by Real ID while I play Heart of the Swarm =P. Also, I got your Real ID right as I was switching to a new computer, and I lost it when I lost all my SoD logs and info. I shoulda been more careful, but "Yes to All Changes" seemed like a good option at the time.

Back
Top Bottom