Cless needs a new home!

Animand

Dalayan Elder
I've been around for forever, and my fomelo is in my sig, so I'll skip most of the usual. I've been in the top guild(s) for years because of my friendships and how long I've played, but I don't have a raid slot, and I'm a bit behind them in gear. I've stuck around because we have a lot of fun in chat and I'm always up to help out.

That being said, I'm looking at actually playing seriously and raiding again. I'm still friends with *everyone* in FWF, but I'd like to move on to somewhere I can both progress and help out. I know there are some guilds out there like Novus Ordinatum, Sanctuary, and Chaotic Winds that would be about on-tier for, so I thought I'd throw this out there and see where the chips fall.

My availability is pretty much open. If you don't know me, get a reference from FWF. I play a really schizophrenic schedule atm because I don't have any in-game responsibilities, but I check the forums way more than is healthy. If you'd like to check me out, send me a tell or a PM here. Thanks.

Note: I can pretty much make whatever times, I just need to know.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom