Clockwork PuG?

Gund

Dalayan Adventurer
Like all rangers, I am in a search for a better bow. In another forum, someone suggested that I try to tag along on a clockwork PuG to see if I can steal his bow from that dirty thief rot. However, as my fomelo shows (fomelo: Gund), I'm about a T0 toon.

Is it even a reasonable request for me to try and join in on this T7 target in hopes of snagging a rot? If so, is anyone willing to include me?

Like all rangers, I am in a search for a better bow. In another forum, someone suggested that I try to tag along on a clockwork PuG to see if I can steal his bow from that dirty thief rot. However, as my fomelo shows (fomelo: Gund), I'm about a T0 toon.

Is it even a reasonable request for me to try and join in on this T7 target in hopes of snagging a rot? If so, is anyone willing to include me?

If someone is willing to fill a raid slot with someone who will not contribute anything but call of the predator then yes. There are people who will let you scoop rots even when you are direly unqualified. You shouldn't get your hopes up though.

If someone is willing to fill a raid slot with someone who will not contribute anything but call of the predator then yes. There are people who will let you scoop rots even when you are direly unqualified. You shouldn't get your hopes up though.

That's how Driizz got his, dat pro 69 DPS.

That's how Driizz got his, dat pro 69 DPS.

That is a lie!! I have gotten several other rangers their CW bows tho...and Dore looted an Entropy on one of my PuGs when all he did was spam Rust Shards. You can too!

If you can buy yourself a rust key you can track the mob yourself, just talk to anyone in a T8+ guild that either needs loot from him or has an alt and get a PuG started. You probably won't even have to claim the bow, everyone that wants one has one and on the off chance they dont just don't let any other rangers w/out one come along.

Pro scum pug strat leaks^^

Last edited:
I havent as of late raided clockwork in a long while. i used to farm it every time it popped for like 2-3 months in hopes of a BMR. but to no avail. during my farm spree i managed to get 2 scummy rangers the bow that you want. if you can find it up i'd snipe it for you. /tell oozu if you find it up and i'd be more than willing to setup a raid for you if im not busy.

Your best bet is to keep track of when it spawns/dies and be online for those times. If a raid is killing it ask them if they need the bow and if not if they could get you in by any chance.

You could also try starting the pug yourself.

Back
Top Bottom