Cobalt Scar Otter Merchant

Aelith

Dalayan Beginner
I was wondering if it's possible to have the Otter merchants stock inventory expanded a tad to include common reagents. With bags and stacked items being possible causes of the loginbug it becomes a decent time sink to have to run from SG / DN / WW back to civilization to restock. It's not like running to town from said points is dangerous in anyway, (excluding walking right into the roaming storm giant in kael), so for balance purposes I can't picture any negative reason why the otter couldn't be better stocked. Heck even from a roleplaying perspective, say you're an otter merchant. Adventurers laden with treasure are frequently passing you because you don't sell some of the supplies that they need, wouldn't you try you're darned hardest to expand your inventory, generate more revenue and feed the spouse and kids at home?

Not sure if you have it coded since prices have appeared to be stable regardless of charisma and faction but even allowing the otter to carry peridots at an increased price would be acceptable, since the trip to town is a heck of alot more dangerous for a lowly 20 something otter merchant than a 50+ pc type.

Or it could all be because I'm a lazy sob. :)

-A. B.

Back
Top Bottom