Codex of Power Revamp

you dont want to see me when im angry
picture1-jpg.32

I could not help myself. (But lets get back on topic, please.)

For now to figure out your cop standing, You should just count approximate AA's. If CoP's is total 550 AA's or so, then you need X many 40 AA tomes and X many 60 AA tomes, etc.

rumor has it more cookies and pizza being delivered to staff makes this go faster. Confirm or deny?

s/cookies and pizza/fine single malt scotch/g

That might do it. I got an update this morning that there are still a few issues, I'm not sure how long they will take to hammer out but it's definitely moving forward.

It doesn't seem like the NPC will tell you a second time how many AA's you have left of reimbursed exp so I suggest you track your own if you like to know that kind of thing.

Seemed a little generous on the tome XP exchange. My CLR went from approx 94% of COP1 completed to 4.09% with new system. I expected a little under 4%. I could be remembering wrong since I didn't check right before the turn in, but I'm 99% sure.

Can't stop from camping with a stand while in a city now it seems. /sit, /camp, /stand right away and it still logs off, but I like the faster log off THANKS!

Seemed a little generous on the tome XP exchange. My CLR went from approx 94% of COP1 completed to 4.09% with new system. I expected a little under 4%. I could be remembering wrong since I didn't check right before the turn in, but I'm 99% sure.

Can't stop from camping with a stand while in a city now it seems. /sit, /camp, /stand right away and it still logs off, but I like the faster log off THANKS!

Previously the CoP took 110 aa's to complete. After the change they're counting 88 AA's as one CoP's worth of bonus. This is why you have more than expected.

Back
Top Bottom