Coggle Tinkerton's Forum Emporium

Coggle

Dalayan Beginner
Please seek me out in game or through forum messages for special deals or orders. I'll be working on this post to keep it updated for buying and selling items for Tinkering! Join the cause!

The following are items I can make and sell for Tinkering (so far):
  • Storm Cloud (Firework)
  • Shaky Dragon (Firework)
  • Icy Blast (Firework)
  • Gnomish Bottle Rocket (Firework)
  • Mechano-Wasp
  • Mechano-Spider
  • Mechano-Scorpion
  • Bitsy Box of Spiders
  • Stunted Scorpion Swarm
  • Wee Wasp Colony
  • Nirble's Class I Returning Apparatus
  • Vingrinn's Class I Apparatus of Awakening
  • Minna's Class I Travel Apparatus
  • Ginabelle's Class I Apparatus of Diminishing
  • Spyglass

The following are items I am seeking for Tinkering:
  • Dinosaur Meat
  • Essence of Nightmares
  • Racial Meat (ie Iksar Meat, Human Meat, Elven Meat)
  • Scorpion Claw
  • Wasp Wing
  • Black Filing
  • Blue Filing
  • Green Filing
  • Pulsating Black Filing
  • Pulsating Blue Filing
  • Pulsating Green Filing
  • Sharp Black Filing
  • Sharp Blue Filing
  • Sharp Green Filing
  • Wretched Black Filings
  • Wretched Blues Filings
  • Wretched Green filings
  • Size 1 Plating
  • Size 1 Sensor
  • Size 1 Tubing
  • Size 2 Plating
  • Size 2 Sensor
  • Size 2 Servo
  • Size 2 Sprocket
  • Size 2 Tubing
  • Size 3 Plating
  • Size 3 Sensor
  • Size 3 Sprocket
  • Size 3 Tubing
  • Size 4 Plating
  • Size 4 Sensor
  • Size 4 Servo
  • Size 4 Sprocket
  • Size 5 Plating
  • Size 5 Servo
  • Size 5 Tubing
  • Size1 Servo
  • Mithral ore

Fyi, dinosaur meat is the exact name of the item, I will not buy wyrm meat, drakemeat, etc. It will not work for tinkering, believe me I've tried :)

Dinosaur meat has only been found in kunark so far. I cannot go there so I have bought or had help finding the meat so far. As for guildmates I can only say that is is worth a try!

are you buying any of the items you are seeking?
Upon getting them returned via listsold, I am lacking motivation

-pazms

The items you sent were not racial or dinosaur meat Mr. Pazms. If you send items I am collecting I will gladly buy them!

I have figured out how I want to manage supplying the res apparatuses. I will be selling them on the listing system for 1000pp per. I will also be offering this special deal for them as well: Send me 3 size 2 sensors, 14 racial meats, and a mithral ore, and I will send you an apparatus for 300pp. Please send them all at once and from the character you wish the apparatus to be sent too. Thanks!

I've added most of these to the wiki - only one I haven't is Spyglass - for the lazy though:
- fireworks do a firework effect (for looks)
- scorpion is a stun clicky, there are 1 charge and 10 charge versions
- spider is a poison dot clicky, there are 1 charge and 10 charge versions
- wasp is a disease dot clicky, there are 1 charge and 10 charge versions
- returning is a gate clicky
- awakening is a rez clicky
- diminishing is a shrink clicky
- travel is a sow clicky

I have like 4 (maybe more) bags of stuff, I was hoarding in case I wanted to do Tinkering, but right now, I don't have the gumption to do it, do you want it, ALL? I don't want to dump you with a ton of stuff if you didn't want it. It's meats, tubes, sprockets, servos, filings, some platings. Those are all 1pp each, right?

I am now selling Type 4 Augmentations. These are typically for bows. Currently I only have four remaining at 100pp each on my listsold. I hope to make more soon though! I would like to ask all rangers, which type of augments they would like me to stock? I have fairly limited supplies so far so I would like to make what everyone needs. Currently I can make the first tier of augmentation and there appears to be three more tiers of augs available in the future. If you would like to help me make better augs, please farm and sell me some Dinosaur Meat (http://wiki.shardsofdalaya.com/index.php/Dinosaur_Meat) and Essence of Nightmares(http://wiki.shardsofdalaya.com/index.php/Essence_of_Nightmares). If you would like to help me gather materials for making more augs the following items would be helpful: Size 2 Sensors, Size 3 Sensors, Size 2 Plating, and plain Blue and Black Filings. Thanks!

Type 4 augs come in every flavor of other trade-skilled augs, except for health. Bow augs don't get a health version because every bow aug I've made so far comes with health and something extra. So you can get stat augs which will come with a few stat points and some hp (ie +2 DEX and +12 HP). All of the augs should have 12 hp so you can choose from +2 to a stat, +2 AC, +12 mana, or +6 to a resist on top of that hp. The wiki has most of the ones I've made so far, under fletching.

I've successfully made the next tier of Type 4 augments! In the next couple of days after I make a few more I will have them on my list-sold for 300pp. To answer a few questions I've had; Yes these augs come with an AC version, and Yes there are four tiers of this aug type. Unfortunately this is the last set of augs I will be able to make. The recipes say there are two more augs past the 'intermediate' and 'rudimentary' mechanisms but due to some unfinished tinkering supplies I cannot make them. So until future notice the new 'intermediate' bow augs will be the best available until tinkering gets fixed. If anyone wishes to help me progress tinkering further, please send all the 'Dinosaur Meat' and 'Essence of Nightmares' that you can! Ciao.

Last edited:
Alright, I have released the next set of augments. You can buy them in game with a /cm listsold coggle! I will need to leave town soon for a business trip so if you have custom requests please post here or PM me! Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom