Concert Season, mmmm

Beaster

Dalayan Beginner
Due to an ex's amazing reliability, I am left with about a half hour of nothing to do.

What shows are you guys seeing that youre really excited for?

Just saw Bassnectar, seeing Widespread Panic soon, have moe. coming up.

Will see a bunch of awesomeness in June: Sound Tribe Sector 9, Arcade Fire, Widespread again, the Black Keys, Eminem (i guess), Gogol Bordello, Allison Krauss, Bassnectar again, oh jesus I better quit or I'm going to make a mess... Bela Fleck, never seen him with the Flecktones, can not wait. Too many others, I will make a plan of who I will see at what time when Bonnaroo releases their schedule.

After that I'm thinking 2 nights of Phish?

Not made any solid plans after that..

Hear good things about All Good, anyone ever go to that?
Think I may see the Decemberists, worth checking out?

Heard a lot of good things about All Good for sure, never been. I would definitely go see 2 nights of Phish that should be a priority though. Check out Northwest String Summit though...Yonder Mountain is headlining it and it will be amazing!!!!!!!!

I saw moe. this summer at a pretty small venue and it was a great concert. Love me some jam bands OKAY ALRIGHT!!

Check out Northwest String Summit though...Yonder Mountain is headlining it and it will be amazing!!!!!!!!

Ahhh, man...

Yonder, Keller, and Railroad? That sounds fantastic. Add Ole Crow and I would likely be buying a ticket right now.

I love living in the SE united states, but every now and again I get jealous I don't live more West for the music scene. Typically about the time I get jealous, I get a nice surprise in my region.

One day I'll have to take a trip to see some shows in Cali. And Red Rocks is on the list of venues I must see a good show at before I die.

Moe. at a small venue is nice. I love intimate shows! One of the best moe. shows I had seen was at the Orange Peel, real small.

Pulled the trigger on Phish for both nights. Talked someone into going with me for an extra night of Widespread Panic soon. Still haven't made up my mind on All Good.

When does All Good typically sell out, if at all? Any one know how long I have to make up my mind?

Haha the orange peel is amazing in Asheville one of the most heady places. I just saw Yonder there for the 2 night show back in feb, if I had to guess you live right near me beaster

Ahh man, I had tickets for Yonder but bailed due a series of odd occurrences.
Tell me it was amazing? Allow me to live vicariously through you?

Small world! Live in Knoxville. Seeing panic in Asheville <3

wsp is playing the civic center, but Gogol Bordello is playing the Peel the night before Panic.

Should be CRAZY. Very intense, lots of energy. Recommend it.

Back
Top Bottom