Contracting Choker

Breigon

Dalayan Adventurer
http://wiki.shardsofdalaya.com/index.php/Contracting_Choker

According to the wiki, Humans, Vah (which are 2 of the races on the item) and Iksars are Medium sized, so I was just curious if there was a reason Iksars were left out in particular as one of the races able to use this item. If there isn't a reason and I have tried to find a reason to exclude Iksars but I don't see a an issue with Iksars being able to use this item too.

So to be blunt, my suggestion is: Please add Iksars to be one of the races that can use this item.

Thanks for your time and thoughts.

-Breigon

Last edited:
I think the spirit of the item is to allow large races access to med/small sized towns without having to duck (ever try to get into a door in kelethin or thurgadin as a troll? good luck
Vah might be listed as medium, but they have issues with many doors as well.

The question shouldn't by why can't iksar use (if they're added, high elves and erudites--also medium should be added as well) But why -CAN- humans use it?

Playing an iskar i have had problems with the hight. For example in elds i consistantly get stuck on the lamps higher up on the walls.

More races than the ones listed have height issues so adding more races to it would keep the item within the bounds of which it (well, in my opinion) was intended.

However, removing humans is also (in my opinion) keeping it with in the spirit since humans are the only size 6 (from what I got from Zaela's post).

So, either solution works, it really just depends on where you devs want to take the item at this point since hearing my suggestion.

Thanks for the responses.

-Breigon

Back
Top Bottom