Corrupt A Wish(Game)

Granted, however that island is the result of the continents squeezing back together.

I wish old people had to retake the driving test every so often.

Granted, how ever you are stuck in the driving test line behind 30 old people

I wish my toes were not so cold :C

Granted. Your toes have been removed and incinerated. They are no longer cold.

I wish FikaBot could take care of most of my GM duties.

granted, but fikabot goes crazy and self destructs after 2 hours of searching through account recovery emails

I wish i had superpowers

Granted. You are now blessed with the uncanny ability to cram 10 gallons of water into a 5 gallon bucket. Your destiny awaits.

I wish that Ikaa would draw speech balloons on her forum sig pic, so we could all see what the girl and the animal were screaming at each other.

Granted, but he is locked in a room with stoned kids and lots of milk.

I wish i could pour beer from my fingertips

Granted, but once started, you realize that you can't stop, no matter what.

I wish Ikaa would raid again.

Granted. You find your argyles and quickly don them, only to find them filled with baby mice. Rabid, ill-tempered baby mice, at that.

I wish I could go back in time and view historical events in an astral form, a la Ebeneezer Scrooge.

Granted, but upon viewing many of the events such as the holocaust and many wars, you lose your mind and gain multiple personality disorder.

I wish Budrick had been born a woman.

Granted but it only sells laxatives and "special" grandma chocolate chip cookies (2 for a dollar!)

I wish I could go to a cherry blossom festival in japan

Granted but while there some large harry man named cherry tries to blossom your festival.

I wish Ikisith would finish itself already.

Granted, but the answer is 0.136 % and it won't be finished before you die of old age.

I wish someone would come up with better wishes, cause some of these are just lame.

Back
Top Bottom