Corrupt A Wish(Game)

Granted but those new wishes make you drool so much that you die off dehydration.

I wish I magically had 24 more hours/day without any aging drawbacks so I could work, care for family and play a ton.

Granted but you still end up procrastinating most of the day away and end up sleeping 12 extra hours, thus negating the effect you wished your request to have.

I wish for a miracle pill that would end mental illness as we currently know it.

Granted, mentally ills are forced to do pills that kill people. Cause heck, when you are dead, you are no longer mentally ill.

I wish this wish would not be corrupted.

Granted. But when you step out your door after your wish an iceblock from a planetoilet proofes that it's harder then your skull.

I wish certain people would not straight out fuck everything they attempt and thus make me rearrange everything and some more.

granted. now they are so obsessive-compusive about everything, they don't allow you to touch anything. In response, they force you into a bubble suit in which the only way out is a key they carry on them at all times.

i wish i had some bacon right about now

Granted, however it is raw, and after you eat it you get trichinosis.

I wish my graphics card showed targeting rings.

granted, but in doing so it causes your computer to explode, leaving a fiery wreck where your computer once was...

I wish Jesus would be reincarnated

Granted, your GK shows targeting rings and nothing but targeting rings, nothing at all.

I wish we had FikaBot in /ooc

Granted, you have created ooc spam more constant and way more interesting, sadly fikabots script also lags the server where no one can play.

I wish i could be more emotionally stable.

granted, now you have no emotion

I wish the construction next door wouldn't wake me up so early

Granted, except the warm sensation of wetting your bed wakes you up instead.

I wish that didn't make me laugh so hard.

Granted, now Aytewi is a sexy beast (literally looks like beast from X-Men)

I wish Zaela was a super hero (heroine?)!

Granted. She gains all sorts of super powers, but her bones and internal organs have the strength of glass\

I wish i had some icecream

Granted, it is a week ago and you know about the thread. Sadly, the mods all left and the thread is now overrun by trolls.

I wish people would read this thread and not post similar consequences.

Granted, Now when anyone tries to post they are compelled agaist their will to read the entire post, each and every time..

I wish for world peace. :dance:

Back
Top Bottom