Daymare into Night: The Marlow Quest Bug Thread

The final encounter is bugged for me, posting for help and PM sent.

I brought a group to do this tonight and the turn in is bugged (just getting returned to me) tried a lot of stuff but it does not work *I may* be doing something wrong but according to someone else who has finished the quest it's just bugged. The character is 'Jenks' that the turn is in broken for.

Ok, final encounter has been mostly fixed. You can certainly clear it now. Keep me posted on any other bugs.

Anyone who has finished, or started the quest anytime before this point, should speak to your little creation again. New dialog exists if you've finished for slightly further rewards!

The alignment shift has been upped to keep it in line with the other Aug quests, and you are due a bonus. This will resolve itself when you talk to the right person.

A couple minor tweaks are also on the way to even out the difficulty in comparison to the other Aug quests.

Im having an issue and dont know if its a bug or if I am doing something wrong. I have finished part 3 and cannot continue. I have received the servants badge of Dis. Phago tells me he has nothing else for me and I should speak to Dis. Quest journal says I have earned the right to speak to Dis and should go see what she wants. Dis will not speak to me upon hail or any questions I have asked trying to trigger some dialog. Is this a bug or did I do something incorrect, or something Ive yet to do?

Larmin

The dialog does not exist on the 'Real' version of Dis at the moment (oversight on my part). Look for *Dis in the hedge garden and talk to her.

I just did the PoN fight assisting Deirdre the Tempted and went to turn in my final aug, when turning it in my screen got spammed with
"Line: 0, File: none | error C0002: 'lawpoints' :syntax error: '(' 1 '('s still not closed."

I think this means I did not get my lawpoints, I want my law points >:[

Did the part at the entrance of PoN w/ Deirdre and her husband. Deirdre is attacked by her husband and 2 paladins. Killing them resulted in an althuna faction drop on my cleric (alectro) who I was considering pledging to althuna.

I was under the impression that these types of quests weren't supposed to yield faction hits for people assisting others with them.

Did the part at the entrance of PoN w/ Deirdre and her husband. Deirdre is attacked by her husband and 2 paladins. Killing them resulted in an althuna faction drop on my cleric (alectro) who I was considering pledging to althuna.

I was under the impression that these types of quests weren't supposed to yield faction hits for people assisting others with them.
The (Althuna) under Dereks name should have made you suspicious.

I just did the PoN fight assisting Deirdre the Tempted and went to turn in my final aug,
Final aug... You wish!

I'm not sure where you got the idea that these quests wouldn't result in faction hits for people helping you... fairly certain it was never written anywhere. If it says they worship someone you don't wanna kill, make sure you don't kill them.

I found the bug Temmllin.. whoops! We'll need to meet in person in order for me to fix it, so contact me in some manner to have it done. (This has been fixed!)

Last edited:
Fight in East Plaguelands is somewhat bugged. The quest NPC is clearly triggered to respond to a hail after each wave, but it only checks for the undead npc, not the rest of the mobs that spawn. So if you kill the undead first and then kill the others you often will not have enough time to hail the npc before she despawns.

Perhaps make her dialogue trigger when the entire wave is dead?

Reasonable. I wasn't as good at doing that kind of thing back when I made the quest, but I'll look into fixing that now.

It is easy enough to get around it once you figure it out, or if you have a group that kills fast.

But as a duo with my sk and my druid the dps isn't there to kill them out of order is all.

Edit: Maybe I was wrong, after the third or forth wave (one w/ the white con) when I finished killing the mobs Deirdre despawned instantly when the undead died last.

Last edited:
That bit may need some restructuring. Take screen shots of the waves if you can, to prove you did it, and I can deal with it appropriately in a couple hours.

Oh I just powered through with chain nightfires and was able to get my flag to do the next step. I don't think this situation will come up often since most people won't be stubborn and try to duo it =)

i'm having problems with the fight in East Plaguelands, on the second wave the undead mob got suck "under the world" i'm assuming. this happened on two seperate attempts. Deirdre is still fighting the undead but i couldn't argo the mob to pull it out, eventually when the undead dies she just depops.

I'm guessing this is a timed event. i did noticed that after the 1st wave she did not walk back to her starting point perhaps thats the problem? As well the undead mob itself did not pop on the land unlike the other two mobs..

Char name is Dracke. lemmy know if you have any questions, although i think i'm just going to have my group fight towards the grass more next time.

That section is buggy for numerous people. I'll have to rewrite it a bit more likely than not.

did it again, this time fought on the other side of the ruins (towards grassy side)

had no problems.

hope that helps.

The EPL part is bugged for me.We beat it 4 times the other day and the quest chick just poofs at the end.I need a flag so i can move on.Aileja and i both have screenshots if needed. Thanks.

Nexess~

Back
Top Bottom