Deity Reset Quest??

fascav

Dalayan Adventurer
When I was a young rogue, i chose a pariah diety.. there is no kind of quest for a pariah aug..

I over heard someone talking about this and they mentioned making a quest to reset your deity so you can fix a mistake that was once made ?

I think it would be cool if you guys took some consideration into making a quest to reset your deity at least once per a toon in the land of dalaya, like a second chance....

Thoughts ??

Please make this happen. Its pretty lame that we can permanently mess up our characters with a nub mistake. Most other things like this (stats, faction, etc) can be overcome in-game, why not diety?

I'm only posting to re-tell a story I told a million times:

When I made Dimmi I read the fluff text for Tarhyl as a deity and fell in love with it.

Then I checked the wiki and it said (in effect) "You can't raid the plane of a deity you swear to aside from Enthann, but you CAN raid other planes and collect tokens to turn in to your deity to collect the loot you miss out on because of swearing to them"

I swore Tarhyl. (Keep in mind this was before ikisith by a few years and stoneculler was the end-all-be-all of rogue do-wants)

I started raiding and Hello Pariah.

The true back-burn: Before I even started raiding, I got into an xp group in FR and while I was running in circles trying to find out where I was and what I was doing b/c I'd never been there before, I got on the aggro table of a bloodfire and one way or another without even attacking, I ended up KoS to Tarhyl before swearing Pariah.

Also Torick stole the last piece of my stoneculler b/c of horrible nepotism and his gear wasn't even augged and he's still like 2 or 3 pieces away from finishing his stoneculler and ugh

Youd still be screwed even with a mulligan on diety choice because there arent enough quests to get yer faction in line. But it would be better than nothing.

there's a lot more quests than people realize tbh, i had to look hard to get my ranger to 20%, but i did and later learned about like 5 more additional hits i could get if i needed

This would be so fucking amazing.
So many people like those mentioned or posted here, and like myself, misread or intrepreted the text to mean something else when we were young in game and leveling up. We, in turn, get punished for being less informed or terrible at reading text.

Another thing to consider if we get the same argument I got 2 years ago when I fucked up that these augs are coming soon to a Dalaya near you! Dude its been like 3 years by this point since I swore to that lady named enthan something and made the wrong call.
Getting this fixed would be helpful to us few older players that suck, and any new players in the future who may have messed up but just gripe less about the stat upgrades. Either way this seems logical to do, and impacts the server in an only positive way.

All in all, please help us bad people at least once.

Last edited:
Kedrin is Jayla.

I picked Jayla after seeing that the Chaotic Good, Tarhansar, aug quest was not in the game. I thought the aug was never going to be finished so I just went with Jayla because I didn't want to be a Lawful, Althuna, ranger.

Now the Tarhansar aug quest is part way into the game. The 2nd to last aug, currently the best one you can get, is already better then the final Jayla aug.

I regret my choice, from a lore point of view as well as regret because the Jayla final aug is so terrible.

I do not understand how: 3ac, 35hp, 15mana, 1 stun resist, and 2 damage reduction should be given to someone for "sacrificing" a raid zone that is never even touched.

Perhaps one day all the augs will be in the game and they will all be normalized in some form.

Back
Top Bottom