DeSync on EQ servers

Titanas

Dalayan Elder
Hey guys I remember long ago SoD had Desync issues. I'm getting this on my private EQ server. Any advice on how to fix it?

If Shards of Dalaya let me Develope custom content I would. :)
For now I'll continue with my project server.

you should probably submit some of your work and let them take a look at it. im sure if you did anything remotely cool they wouldnt have a problem letting you in. (as long as you put in an app).

My Stuff isn't good enough for SoD quality/complexity. My server is Classic with a few changes to add content and Quality of Life improvements. I added Mayong Mistmoore who is on par with Innoruuk in difficulty and a few other World bosses to classic content. SoD is a bit of an inspiration to the changes on my server, but will never be as different of an experience to the original content.
SoD is a completely new EQ experience
My server is the same old classic experience with a few new attractions.

Devs don't only do fights, there's quests and even the basic details of a dungeon that can be a huge help beyond fight mechanics and loot balancing.

I'm also having an issue with Charm not breaking when a player goes invis. It showed up with a more recent source code update. With the Titan Cliant players can /pet get lost. with the UF client that doesn't work.

Yeah we have a topic over there too :) I just know the devs here have dealt with a LOT of things and it all turned out well. Props again SoD

Back
Top Bottom