DHK raid / help

Jotigidou

Dalayan Elder
I need Penerlia head for the Gemstone. So if there's any guild that wants my service for the raid, or if some people are interested in sniping the zone, I would gladly help for the whole raid, all I want is the quest piece off of her.

My fomelo is in my signature, and I could probably find an equivalent character to box if needed.

Thanks in advance

Jadelia

On the off chance anyone's doing DHK and needs a monk, holler at me, my flop-toy needs 2 leather gems!

Bard here i would be so down to jump in and help with some snipes i still need a few relics and my main goal to hit that would be 3 plate gems. Holla if you can use me bro im down any morning/afternoon im on.

Bard here i would be so down to jump in and help with some snipes i still need a few relics and my main goal to hit that would be 3 plate gems. Holla if you can use me bro im down any morning/afternoon im on.

Next day Exodus doesn't raid and i'm on, i'm gonna check out if i can get some good feedback on this but will sure do hehe.

Yeah, but it's quite likely most people will tell you to screw yourself if you claim the head. Still, I'd be happy with Marvelous Gleaming Pearls, so yeah.

Id like to add my name to the open raiding for the empress head. I will be happy to roll like everyone else. I'd of course pass on everything - I dont even need class gems.

I am available for opening raiding on - Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. (I usually work 10 hours a day so mon-friday not available from 5am cst to 4pm cst.

Back
Top Bottom