Diablo 2 Necro build?

you'll block a lot of attacks when you tele to andariel, and def when you tele into her room to snipe her with all of those mobs up on hell.

max block is well worth it in my opinion for an MF sorc.

also I had forgotten about the reskill/stat ability in the latest patch so technically you could dump your shit into whatever you wanted to level up and then just put your real stats in with a reset.

also if you make a d2jsp account magina I'll toss you some forum gold. I don't have much but it should be enough to get your some basics.

It is indeed very well worth it.

The problem is having a Spirit Monarch and max dex requires a shitload of stats to burn and that hurts the life meter a lot.

you'll block a lot of attacks when you tele to andariel, and def when you tele into her room to snipe her with all of those mobs up on hell.

max block is well worth it in my opinion for an MF sorc.

also I had forgotten about the reskill/stat ability in the latest patch so technically you could dump your shit into whatever you wanted to level up and then just put your real stats in with a reset.

also if you make a d2jsp account magina I'll toss you some forum gold. I don't have much but it should be enough to get your some basics.

Also you won't need Block on the way to bosses if you have more than 110 % FCR and you don't lag.

anddd another question...leech doesn't trigger off spell damage correct? I haven' noticed it doing so, but wanted to make sure.

anddd another question...leech doesn't trigger off spell damage correct? I haven' noticed it doing so, but wanted to make sure.

Right. it doesn't.

And leech is cut off in half in hell.

The best way to regen mana is an Insight Merc, the runeword. Pretty easy to make.

I made a maxed out Golemancer, and I made an Iron Golem out of an Ethereal Breath of the Dying. I was pretty disappointed. He just wasn't strong enough to kill bosses, or anything for that matter, in hell mode. He was definitely a tank though, and had shit tons of hitpoints, and his damage shield was cool and all, but overall it was fail.

The best necro is still going to be your run of the mill summoner, get all the skeletons, even the mages, and get a level 1 clay golem (he slows everything), and then max Corpse Explosion. Once you start getting a few things killed, corpse explosion will destroy everything fast.

Poison Nova necros are supposed to be good too, but I've never made one.

Unless you can invest 12398123981290 high runes, poison necros are meh meh.

Back
Top Bottom