Diablo 3

Ekyu

Dalayan Adventurer
With the hopes of Diablo 3 being released "soon" who will all be playing and which classes intrigue you the most? Do you guys think it will match up to Diablo & Diablo 2/LoD or surpass it?

I'm personally really excited about playing a Demon Hunter.

This game is going to fucking blow chunks and suck harder then anything ever, 1) Will require you be online whenver you want to play the game, 2) Will have a market place where players can sell in game items for real life cash well they tax it, Nuff said its going to be fucking horrible.

The online thing doesn't bother me at all since I have connection about 99% of my entire life. The real money auction house is fine because it means I can profit.

This game is going to fucking blow chunks and suck harder then anything ever, 1) Will require you be online whenver you want to play the game, 2) Will have a market place where players can sell in game items for real life cash well they tax it, Nuff said its going to be fucking horrible.

People would sell items for cash regardless of the AH. I would rather get taxed slightly knowing my transaction is secure. I'm sure the diablo2 vets can tell you some stories of d2 transactions gone wrong.

Last edited:
Sure, but the game being built around it means they have intensive to make shit super easy/dumb/ect to make more money on there end, and i am sure they are going to.

1) Will require you be online whenver you want to play the game

Why is this a negative? I never understood why people don't like this part.

On the AH point, I agree with Ekyu.

The game is awesome. I've got a beta key a while ago and played it off and on when they have released patches. D2 was already an amazing game, and they just made it better.

Right on Brimz. I took your word on lost being legit, so you better come through on this! Srs though, the arena looks to be fun.

I feel bad because I never answered your magic question, but I was right about Lost. My cred is still in the positive I hope. D3 is awesome.

Well First off Blizz has done nothing but shit all over my time spent playing wow. Some noob huntard with 25 days played probably has more hp ac then my 350 day warrior. I guess its healthy for a game but what ever.
Diablo 3 has probably only just a few remaining staff members that made Diablo 2. Diablo 3 is going to be a cash cow, and full of gimics.
They just added Pet fighting into wow. PET FIGHTING..................................

It seems like all games are about making money now, ive been dissapointed with alot of newer games. (Skyrim/MW3/DA2, just off the top of my head)

Well First off Blizz has done nothing but shit all over my time spent playing wow. Some noob huntard with 25 days played probably has more hp ac then my 350 day warrior. I guess its healthy for a game but what ever.
Diablo 3 has probably only just a few remaining staff members that made Diablo 2. Diablo 3 is going to be a cash cow, and full of gimics.
They just added Pet fighting into wow. PET FIGHTING..................................

They didn't add it, they announced it. It is a healthy game, you can't look at it through the lens of SoD or EQ because they are drastically different in mechanics and goals. Regardless of that, I can assure you that you don't need to have the original crew who made D2 there to make it a good game. D2 isn't that complex of a game(and that's why its awesome). I can assure you if you liked D2, you'll like D3.

Don't hate Blizzard because you personally dislike their highly successful business model for the most popular MMO on the market. They can keep their games separate, and they will.

@ the whole Blizz sucks thing. Have any of you played SC2 or watched any of the MLG games? It is such a great game, IMO it's better than SCBW. Show me the cash cow on that game.

@Brimz, it's all good man! I was working on some sort of snapcaster illusion deck and wanted your input. Any other good shows to watch now or what?

@Brimz, it's all good man! I was working on some sort of snapcaster illusion deck and wanted your input. Any other good shows to watch now or what?

Felyn convinced me that Breaking Bad was good and it is. I recommend.

Back
Top Bottom