<Dirty Loot Scoopers>

We raided things last night. It was fun. We are raiding things again tonight. It will be fun as well.

We raided more things last night. About t4 right now, still looking to fill a few holes.

Raid times are S/M/W starting at 8pm EST. Loot is done by council.

This guild is starting low tier but progressing quickly. Great time to get in on the ground floor. Kinda like what we all wish we did with Google and Apple.

Last edited:
We still need a few DPS/healers to polish off our raid force!

Currently we are taking down t6 content.

The guild is a mix of a few newer players, and a bunch of veterans of the server, so if you are fresh 65, this is a great place for you to learn a lot and advance quickly.

Send a tell to Arsenil, Egho, or Varran in game. Come group with us, try a raid or two out. Slay a dragon or two.

Hiding in shame.

Where are you? Somewhere deep down we both know you have the urge to smash the loot pinata and feast on its delicious rewards.

Talk to myself, Arsenil or Egho in game. We may very well be able to accomidate you. I should be on tonight starting at 5:30 PST roughly. Maybe we can grab some experience dollars and good times!

Edit: By myself, I mean Zatik, Lobsang, or Salarus is who I am usually on.

Last edited:
One day I may figure out how to fix the atrocious turn rate problems that EQPN used to fix.

Someone raided their sig from the AoE forums

That said, cleared some more T7 shit tonight. Still need to alleviate boxes for our raid force, but will accept most every person to be a social member and an alternate.

Back
Top Bottom