DO NOT ASK FOR DOWNLOAD LINKS TO THE GAME

ok i don't know if this site is still active but i have ruins of kanark,sol,scars of velious,and soe on disk --- but i also did the vitural dl from **** but they r on another computer is there a way that i can put them on this comp? or are the disks that i have enough?

i hate to sound newbish but can someone please list the disc i will need to buy like from oldest to newist. not jsut say up to this like this

you need

list them please cause i need to find out what ones i need to buy

ok i don't know if this site is still active but i have ruins of kanark,sol,scars of velious,and soe on disk --- but i also did the vitural dl from **** but they r on another computer is there a way that i can put them on this comp? or are the disks that i have enough?

You can just copy / paste the EQ folder from one computer over to the other.

i hate to sound newbish but can someone please list the disc i will need to buy like from oldest to newist. not jsut say up to this like this

you need

list them please cause i need to find out what ones i need to buy

I have heard that as long as you have everything up to GoD, you are golden.

(I guess you ARE Golden o_O)

please advise were to buy the game expasions .. at least now a days .. no one carrys them .. lol not even **** store... o yes there will be another expasion coming october ...but if u think im to goin pay 50 bux lol go ahead and right on my forehead DUMASS.

sory just blowing off steam..

i have all the way to gates of discords
but for some reason i am missing lost don

Last edited:
Basically you can look for eq titanium edition, which was the last **** bundle, or get the seeds of destruction release or the underfoot release. The releases now bundle all the previous content. I don't think anyone sells the individual expansions any more, even ****.

My understanding is Seeds of destruction works and is probably the cheapest option. I got my bundle off amazon for 10 bucks a couple years ago. If you can't wait i think direct2drive and steam sell the seeds and underfoot for around $40. I don't know if underfoot works.

just bought HOT yesterday which has all 17 expansions Included.. it came with free month and would like to use that up, to be able to play here on shards of dalaya should I wait to after my 30 days free are up before using the launcher for this game? does the launcher change files which would stop me from playing both at same time...

thx for your help and info

hamr

just bought HOT yesterday which has all 17 expansions Included.. it came with free month and would like to use that up, to be able to play here on shards of dalaya should I wait to after my 30 days free are up before using the launcher for this game? does the launcher change files which would stop me from playing both at same time...

Yes, but running live patcher *should* revert those files back so you can theoretically switch up and back between the two.

However, I would recommend just installing the software in 2 different directories, using 1 for SoD and 1 for Live. It'll save you a ton of time patching up and back.

I ran both EQ and SoD about 2 years ago. Put them in seperate locations to avoid repatching every time.

Only issue I ran in to was somehow the map files would find their way into EQ or vice versa. I just made copies of each map pack as a backup incase I needed to switch out.

Granted that was awhile ago now, but I imagine you can still run both games without much issue.

Back
Top Bottom