Double Accident Outside My House

those crazy new yorkers.

Course if there was that much snow where I live I think they shutdown the state.

Ha, check out that snow.... Ohio SHOULD be the same way... but its been mysteriously raining since christmas.

snow on thanksgiving, rain on christmas and new years... go figure...

iaeolan said:
Ha, check out that snow.... Ohio SHOULD be the same way... but its been mysteriously raining since christmas.

snow on thanksgiving, rain on christmas and new years... go figure...

I live in Upstate NY (about 4ish hours from Albany, and it has been rainy since Xmas time!

/me is glad the snow is sticking round that part of the state instead!

I WISH we had 4 seasons! In Rochester, NY we have Winter, Winter, Winter and Construction! :p

Austin, Texas ... 72 outside right now at 1am, usually hitting mid 70s or low 80s these past few days. Even last week when it was "cold," it was 40s in the morning, reaching mid 70s by noon. So this year it's been winter til maybe february, then summer since.

Elysium said:
Rambler said:
I like four seasons.

Same... People always rave about going to Florida to have summer all year. I couldn't stand that, I love winter.

I actually liked the weather in the area of germany i stayed in. winter had maybe 3 or 4 days of snow and the rest was just rainy, summers were warm but not at all muggy (like in ohio) or sweltering (like texas)... was great.

It's like late spring in Toronto right now. People are outdoors in shorts rollerblading and biking. It's quite cool!

Raherin said:
It's like late spring in Toronto right now. People are outdoors in shorts rollerblading and biking. It's quite cool!

I heard someone mowing thier grass last week... that's not right... not in january....

its sunday the 12th i beilive and the snows just downpouring its crazy there calling for a little more than 14 inches heh some peeps have prob seen worse but thats still alotta snow (got about a foot now and its only 1:07 PM)

its sunday the 12th i beilive and the snows just downpouring its crazy there calling for a little more than 14 inches heh some peeps have prob seen worse but thats still alotta snow (got about a foot now and its only 1:07 PM)

Back
Top Bottom