Downtime

Riesen

Dalayan Beginner
I'm repacking my windows isntall right now, so I've got soem free time.

I bug reported alot of the flaws in the new quests, but i figured i'd post em here too, if you've fixed any of this, pelase tell me.

Yeti head turn in yields vulfwere factions (that can't be right)

The head caster guy in sadri malath accepts all quests up to the 6 gnoll pup fangs, where he doesn't accept them 1 at a time, 2 at a time, 3 at a time, 4 at a time, or 6 in one stack. I don't know of any other increments to give him 6 fangs.

The faction quest guardian, forgot his name, asks for rockbeetle claws, however he does not accept them, however, through trial and error, i found out he DOES accept rockbeetle carapaces, even thoguh he never mentioned em.

Also, the vulfwere pups in sundered moutnains seemed to be chain spawning, as do the yeti's up by the waterfall. The moment 1 dies, it respawns.

Adding some problems I found onto this:

The Wizard GM will respond with multiple phrases to hail - his "original" hail AND the one current with your flag.

You can keep casting burst on fire on vulfwere initiates to loot several singed vulfwere fur off the same mob.

Hmm

No, i know the wizard gm updates his hails depending on your flag, however:

After 3 feeder skins, he asks for 6 vulfwere pup fangs.

He doesn't accept fangs at all, in any amount, he returns them to you everytime.

He updates his hail, but at least once he also said the original hail phrase that leads up to the petition quest.

*confused*

I remeber what you're saying, he used to chain respond to hails with all the previous flagged responses.

However, I'm not really sure if what you're saying is "he now accepts 6 fangs" or what

Sorry, maybe i need to stop smoking, and eating pixie sticks

I'm not answering to your problems, I just added some more problems onto a relevant post. Fixing them is Xeldan's domain, see.

Being able to get multiple singed fur off a single initiate should be fixed. I'm not sure why he isn't accepting your fangs, Riesen, it worked fine when I tested it last night.

Back
Top Bottom