Drink recipes!

White russians can be oddly good with soy milk or almond milk. Purists will cringe at this but maybe you should give it a shot.

YES! I try not to drink too much these days, but when I do a white russian with almond milk is now my beverage of choice. Holy shitdicks is it good.

The white russian idea sounds good. Regular almond milk though? I currently have some vanilla. Might try it tonight.

Also, honey badger reminds me of a shot we used to make in college. It contained Nyquil, gin, whiskey and honey. We were able to achieve a surprising amount of layering, and I dubbed it Hibernol. It was terrible, yet not. Though I have the feeling the part of it being not horrible was mostly due to already being drunk.

Oh also. Stingers. 2 1/4 oz brandy, 3/4 oz of creme de menthe. Shake that bitch up with some ice, strain it into a glass. You can also use a good white rum instead of the brandy, my bartender did that alot in the D.R.

Rum Punch as drunk in St Vincent's in the Grenadines

Barbados Rum, Appletons or any other good golden rum

Brown sugar dissolved in a little water

Lime Juice

Angostura Bitters

Cracked Ice

Can vary amounts to taste but a goodly amount of rum makes this a potent drink

Last edited:
Rum punch rules. I'm a huge fan of planter's punch which is basically just that recipe except lemon instead of lime and some pineapple and orange juice in there.

From the wiki

4.5cl Dark rum
3.5cl Fresh orange juice
3.5cl Fresh pineapple juice
2cl Fresh lemon juice
1cl Grenadine syrup
1cl Sugar syrup
3 or 4 dashes Angostura bitters

Back
Top Bottom