ED Maps

nikosk

Dalayan Elder
I want to procure a list of people who would be interested in doing ED Maps. Would prefer people who have like 400aa under their belt. People who have done ED maps before are a big plus. If you have under 400aa but still have great gear/AAs, list off anyway :)

EDIT:
My interest in ED maps lies in times between 4 PM - 12 MIDNIGHT PACIFIC TIME (PST)
although I am always on before those times too.

Please list character names so they can be fomelo'd (or if its on your sig thats cool too)

Last edited:
All depends on what time of the day you want to do your maps, but here you got 1-4 chars ready to help. 1 char if Im tired, 2 chars if Im not, 3-4 chars if my hubby is home and wants to do ED maps.

Its bst+wiz and mage+druid and we have both done a fair amount of ED maps, so we know what to do and when to do it.

I can play Smoate (wizzy with 1 tome and 7k mana) and slibu 7.7k hp warrior.
gotta put a time/day out there though.

All depends on what time of the day you want to do your maps, but here you got 1-4 chars ready to help. 1 char if Im tired, 2 chars if Im not, 3-4 chars if my hubby is home and wants to do ED maps.

Its bst+wiz and mage+druid and we have both done a fair amount of ED maps, so we know what to do and when to do it.

i would be very careful about recruiting agiktesse tbh, as can be clearly seen she wields a whip that she likes to use frequently to lash people's butts and thighs, also if she doesnt get what she wants she will start speaking swedish jibberish at you and her husband will assign you detention - you have been warned. overall very nice lady though.

I'll do em with ya if I'm on at those times, my hours vary from week to week. Rob's at like 9.2k or so with raid buffs these days. I have done ED maps before, but not a whole lot of them. I just remember needing multiple tanks anyways.

I'm happy to be a part of any and all ED maps you do. I need a quest drop from them and nothing else, so it's basically hey, free dps.

ya if im online shoot me a tell too just so i can fuck over thade and loot the quest piece on an alt

Don't you mean loot the quest piece on the wrong toon?

hur hur

If you see me on shoot me a tell, I can Dimmi or Zawrtard for ya

Shoot me a tell if I'm online. I can bring a mid geared warrior and fully relic'd cleric or any number of box's.

Aborec's the name.

I'll go on Susvain and can also play a tomed 8k mana cleric or druid, whichever is needed more

Back
Top Bottom