ED Mapz...

Stryda

Dalayan Adventurer
Just trying to see if anyone was interested in some ED Maps. Trying to gear myself up some so...of course...something is always claimed. People frown on it, everyone does it, and everyone still joins in on the fun. So I want to check if peepz were interested in it before I went ahead and started.

1. 150+ AAs, 5k + Mana for Casters/Healers. Melee be a bit beefy...for those who haven't done ED maps, Melee will tank a bit.

2. One Tank usable Item will be claimed per chest. (Thinking about every 2 Chests but gonna roll with the one for now).

3. Everything else will be "/Random" for. I like to spice it up and be different so numbers will always be something different.

4. Maps will be provided by of course, moi...

5. Have fun!

I already have 2 pieces from the ED maps, there are 5 more pieces I want/need +/- one which is kinda low in the want list. One of the items I want are pretty common as I have seen but I have only done 3 maps getting to see 2 chests pop open and the item was there...the shoulders. So if you think about it, casters have it good because, the caster stuff aren't claimed, Relics aren't claimed, Ancients...who still needs them? Are there any kind of Quest Pieces in those? Melee/Tank still gets to roll on select items as well depending on if I have them or not...if you're interested just post up here or send me a message on the forums. If you have something to say, post up, I don't really care...peace...

Oh, date/times will be announced soonish...if you guys wanna post up what times would be good too, go ahead and do it so I can make arrangements.

- Stryda

Provided you do them at a time when I'm available I'm in. Usually this tends to be late nights, or during the day, and past noonish mon-wed, late late night every other day (like post midnight).

I am in depending on date and time. Just a side note, your requirements are good, but make sure you don't take total trash because people will get eaten by phantomstrike and it won't be pretty.

Available on Tues/Thurs evenings, most of the time during the day, but PM me here so I actually show up, or I tend to run off & have a life. Or PS3. Or have a life....

I would love to join in some ED maps. 175aa mage/5.8k mana. Can plan to be available pretty much whenever. Name is Kinuollio, shoot me a line.

Not sure if Drizzly is beefy enough for a melee. I got about 4200 HP/1150 AC unbuffed. I do have foresight and 174 and counting AAs.

But if you want me to just chill out and bow shit I can do that well enough :D

Late evenings any time of the week would be good (like after 10PM est) as well as thursday nights after 8 EST and Mondays if we finish before 5PM EST. Other days its all up to when what my work schedule is like.

alright gotta postpone setting this up for a bit, got some stuff i gotta take care of first. give me at least a week and check back here. thanks guys!

ps. Quest Pieces are NOT claimed!

Last edited:
count me in whenever you do it, have a decent cleric and a sk that i can help out with. or i can bring a shitty monk instead of the cleric

or pretty much any class needed

sup dawg i need a quest piece and have alts for loot and all my toons own so let me know when you wanna get down in the tmaps.

Back
Top Bottom