Edge

Trayne

Dalayan Beginner
Edge is a casual guild with lots of room for growth. If you're looking for a stress-free break from Dalaya's Beginners, your inactive guild, or plain guildless limbo, then look no further.

Currently we're making our way through 50's and 60's with the occasional stop for adepts. We're always willing to help out other members, and there's a consistent supply of groupable guildies for xp/AA/Tmaps. We are currently on DRAGON faction, and are starting to raid Stormkeep/other Tier 1's.

A question asked is a question answered. (I know I keep the wiki/mIRC open and ready... at all times), so don't be shy.

At the moment we're seeking 57+ members of all shapes and sizes with the obvious exception (level-wise) for exceptional players and personalities. Please know how your class works... please. If you're socially awkward in a funny way... we'll get along. If you're socially awkward in an annoying way... look elsewhere.

If you have the chance to get in a group with one of us, please do. The best way to get to know a player is to spend some time grouping/grinding/raiding/questing/conversing/socializing/talking/mingling/pleasetalktomeimlonely

We have a dedicated Ventrilo server.

Or just post on our lovely new msg board!:
http://edgeofdalaya.proboards.com

We don't always bite.
We love the sarcasm, so bring lots of salt.

Trust us, we're a good time.

Guild Leaders
Trayne
Talaminy

Guild Officers
Jaqbo
Hassar
Whosh
Pufri
Trym
Streed
Fiznik
Mayze
Naeric
Christofer

Thanks for reading! We definitely look forward to meeting all who are interested.

Last edited:
hoi !

So who am i to annoy in game if i want to chit-chatter and group with ya guys, because i'm interested... :D

I grouped with some of you already, as far as i remember !

Jadelia , ranger of the 56th season
Initias , druid of the 55th season

Both married and always together... :)

Let me know ! I think im ready to step up.

EDIT : Yeah now that i think of it, Hassar PMed me just before server went down, and i grouped with him earlier... so yeah... :D Looking forward to it !

Last edited:
direct your chatter-chitting to me (or any other officer, really). Im always up for some convo

looking for a few more 55+ to start/further some Tier 1 action

enchanters
bards
mages
clerics
lone warrior (mayhaps 2)

Edits:

upped the recommended level req.
added DRAGON FACTION disclaimer
currently tier 1'ing it up
added VENTRILO note

How about people who are socially awkward in a "Live in Frylocks Attic and drink lots of juice," way?

am i considered socialy akward when i can pick my nose with my big toe?

and how is it level wise to join your guild im pretty new to this mmorpg ( hell i even need to install this thang , but my brother is lazy and he takes his time sending me my game ). so im a level 1 i presume with a good sence of humour.... make that great sence of humour. I can speak 4 languages and when i have some whiskeys perhaps a bit more.

Back
Top Bottom