Enasc - 65 necro

enasc

Dalayan Elder
You might recognize me from ooc, I'm usually lfg to the world most nights while I hang out in my favorite zone ever - remnants.

I'm hoping to start hanging out with a more consistent group of people than pugging allows.

Some stuff about my necro:
level 65
325 aa
Working on CoP 4
strands of life 1 / infection mastery 1 complete
2/2 ancients
5/5 relics
murk spell

standard fomelo link: http://shardsofdalaya.com/fomelo/fomelo.php?char=enasc

Tuesdays and Thursdays I'm in class til late, but (almost) every other day I'm around for xping/questing/raiding/tradeskilling/bounties(R1 or R2). Please send a tell if you'd like to chat or kill some things.

May 11 update: classes are done for the spring. Woohoo. Tuesdays are now free for SoDing. Thursdays are still problematic.

If you could use a necro or want to make any suggestions, I'm in game pretty frequently, feel free to send tells whenever.

Last edited:
WW's has a very solid CORE. we have to log in an box army to raid but we do raid when we say were gonna raid! which is only friday and saturdays at 10pm PST. hit up rinne if you have any questions! were raiding tier 3-6 atm

Now on to a new book. The rest is pretty much the same though. Still looking for some great people to guild with.

cop 3 is getting a bookmark while I do strands of life 1.

Can bring chocolate milk and cookies

Back
Top Bottom