EQ Basic

Discussion in 'Player Assisted Development' started by tkonpk, Dec 2, 2019 at 1:25 PM.

1. tkonpk

tkonpk Dalayan Beginner

Hey guys, I'm working on a complete overhaul of all graphics inside of EQ for p99 and I have had some fairly good success. The issue I'm running into is to start a new iteration of what I'm working on, unpacking all these s3d files and repacking them is the longest process and the last enjoyable. I have it fairly automated on some portions, but on this specific part I'm fairly stuck. Is there a way to operate s3d spy through command line or anything of that nature to unpack or repack files? Thanks for the help and I really love this sub forum on here.

2. Nebi

Nebi Dalayan Pious Diety

Hey there! we actually have a one 100% player made zone on here. the best person would to get in contact with would be @Grinkles

3. tkonpk

tkonpk Dalayan Beginner

That is really awesome, do you have any images of this?

4. defixio

defixio Dalayan Adventurer

This thread has a lot of screenshots in it. there's an incredible amount of detail. scripted mini events, like a walrus who swims in that the locals love. there are objects in turned over carts you can climb over and look in. there's a gate neck quest (in SoD you can earn necklaces that let you gate to cities). it's a pretty neat zone.

https://shardsofdalaya.com/forum/threads/introducing-zenn-malath-home-of-the-froglok-monks.30868/

also you could sign in as like a froglok monk and just start there and run around, it's a city zone.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019 at 10:28 AM