EQ Live

test server is the best for f2p, but since anyone can copy there, there is no economy.

lots of us still playing on vox server tho. guild name is dalayan refugees

You should copy ur dude over and give me ur plats,
3 boxing clerics with tank mercs is so expensive qq
lol j/k, who would play a cleric if they didnt have to right.

I resumed my old Shaman that I made back in 1999, he was lvl 69. I leveled him up to 71 and realized that when I couldnt scribe any spells over lvl 70 I didn't log in again because the drive to play fizzled out. It let me play my barbarian shaman even tho those classes/races are restricted on FTP. Maybe I'll make a new toon on Vox server.

Alot of SoD'ians have been playing Neverwinter on the Dragon server. pretty fun little game!

Playing on Vox server since it's the most active.

Pretty fun game, doesn't feel overwhelming and last time i played was PoP.

Level 65 200 AAs dr00d/BST box at this point...!

What is the average time it takes to earn an AA on live now?

i started AAs at level 60 and was killing things in PoP zones ( Plane of disease, Crypt of Decay, Bastion of Thunder, etc) and old zones like The Hole and got around 20 % of an AA average.

It goes pretty fast!

Ya you can make aa's really fast theres also tasks that can give you up to 30 aa's depending on your level

After about 2000 or so AA though, you dont get any bonuses and it take some time to get the last 3000 or so.

I gotta admit they made a pretty good job of getting players hooked in regard to the EXP system.

The first half, 1-50, goes pretty fast. By the time you notice the exp drops you are already liking the game more so you want to play to explore.

Items are acquired with more consistency and money is never really an issue.

Obviously if you like playing slow you still can but overall everything is good so far.

Yea TEST is only option if your returning or not people practically give away any and everything good community and plenty of guilds to choose from of all aspects.I played Vulak TLP Classic-DoDH Mayong but quit back in Feb theyre in PoR now but im not going back population was hurting so I went to TEST had friend ask me about p99 then found this so trying it.

Been playing live since my new laptop wont run sod for some reason (see technical difficulties post). Im on vox - Frisket (monk) hit me up.

Back
Top Bottom