Ethereal Spell Vendors

Want to buy Spell:Cape of Dissolution

er never mind.

I do like how you link your mules vendor list.

Vendors updated. Price reductions on all vendors.

Dograg and Dograh are Closeout vendors - DEALS DEALS DEALS

Buy spells from us so you do not have to wait for peeps to listsend!

looking for quite a few 60+ shaman spells all u need to do is send me a message on here if ud ont mind and tell me when u have updated with somei n it plz.

Spell interests

looking for quite a few 60+ shaman spells all u need to do is send me a message on here if ud ont mind and tell me when u have updated with some in it plz.

looking for quite a few 60+ shaman spells all u need to do is send me a message on here if ud ont mind and tell me when u have updated with some in it plz.

I will not be listing the spells for sale on each vendor, you must check listsold or the webportal. All of our spells are on these vendors, we do not have any banked spells. Do not contact me ingame over spells. Spells will not be list-sent.

We are a self server kinda deal here. We list em, you buy em.

Shaman spells are on Dograe, may be some on Dograg and Dograh.

You can click on the name of the vendor in the original post to see what is available or check in game. Then you can use the listsold system to buy them. If you do not know how the listsold system works, refer to the wiki.

I'm looking for some deals on the Necro spells 61 - Wraithbond and 64 - Scitterpox.

Well, and dissolvement of shadows, but HAH. Are they on any of them dudes?

EDIT: Forgot you could click on them

Back
Top Bottom