Dalayan Elder
Desired Classes:

High:
2 Cleric's

low:
1 Necromancer
1 Paladin
1 Shaman

As allways we are looking for highly active and skilled people.

PM me here, or send tell to Valorion or Zanman in game.
Can also PM me on http://exodus.comlu.com/forum/

----

Exodus is an high active high-end, European based raiding guild.

We are not a family guild, if you mess things up, you will be corrected.

----
We raid every day of the week, if targets are up and we have enough people online.

Our raid times:
Weekdays, 5pm CET ----> 12am CET (11am EST ----> 6pm EST)
Weekends, 2pm CET ----> 12am CET (9am EST ----> 6pm EST)

We don't expect 100% raid attendance. 70%+ is fine. 50% is tolerable. Anything below that is unacceptable.

----
What we expect from new recruits are as follows in order of importance.

1) A strong desire to progress your character outside of raids.
2) An extremely active play schedule.
2) A firm understanding of basic game, raid and class mechanics.

We expect you to be grouping before/after raids on a consistent basis with the goal of maxing your tomes and AA's.

We expect you to be farming regularly for your next charm with the goal of atleast your 226k, and better yet 1.2mill.

We expect you to know how to play your class, or are willing to learn (be perfect, or accept critique).

We expect you to show up, on time, for raids or give advanced notice to someone regarding your absence.

----
Aside from the above, we do have some basic ground rules I'd like you to meet before applying.

1) Main Quest Augment 100% completed.
2) Faction Quest Augment 100% or near 100% completed.
3) 250 AA's bare minimum for casters 300+ for melee.

Bonus Points For:
Relic Spells
Archaic Spell
Giant/Dragon Augment
16% or Higher Diety Alignment
Combine BP and Legs
Advanced progression within the Vah quest line.
Advanced progression on your Tome's of Power.
Non-Core Spells such as Shout of Agony or Taratzu's Healing Flames

----
Regarding Gear-

Raid gear is easily obtainable by just showing up for raids. While having a pretty fomelo will surely help your application process, what we are looking for are skilled, competent and consistent players.

Gear is easy to obtain. Skill is not.

If your class is listed below under the desired classes gear will be overlooked to an extent.
If your class is not listed be sure to come equipped with a pretty fomelo to throw in alongside your application.

Last edited:
We will be backgearing, so gear is not so much a factor atm, huge activety and skills is what we need.

Needed Class's updated yet again.

Looking for 75% + active players at best, aa's and current gear not that important, but the better geared, the less we have to backgear for the end stuff.

Write your app to me now, ok.

Last edited:
I think the posted needed classes are excessive. No need for a mage, paladin, shaman, necromancer, ranger, and druid. That's a lot of backgearing because rarely do we see a player with tier 7-9 gears apping.

Last edited:
All I would say as an Exodus member is that:

if you are in one of desired classess, enjoy playing SoD regularly and are on European time, if your character is near our requirement please apply, you will not regret joining this guild.

Nuchre

Updated - Open for Changes

High -
2 Clerics
1 Beastlord

Low -
1 wizard
1 necromancer
1 paladin
1 shaman
1 druid
1 bard
1 rogue
1 enchanter

If you can raid at least 1/2 of the week, feel free to apply. There is a better chance if you meet the requirement. We do raid everyday.

Last edited:
Bump. Just making myself useful.

Updated - Open for Changes

High -
2 Clerics
1 Beastlord

Low -
1 wizard
1 necromancer
1 paladin
1 shaman
1 druid
1 bard
1 rogue
1 enchanter

If you can raid at least 1/2 of the week, feel free to apply. There is a better chance if you meet the requirement. We do raid everyday.

Back
Top Bottom