Exp spot

Not the forums and not ath steps. Go kill whatever you can and find out. Blessed zones and dungeon zones are good places to start.

Depends on a lotta stuff. How well can said monk tank multiple mobs? and how much is pp a concern?

Hey i just got my Eternal Charm so for now i want to focus on exp grind and not PP gosha is my monk btw he can tank multiple mobs in OG for example.

For pure exp? Kaesora is probably one of the highest EXP per hour zones in the game but the plat flow is pretty inconsistent. Kaesora can also be pretty boring to duo. I liked to duo a lot in First Ruins because it has pretty solid EXP as well as being one of the better spots to farm platinum. Plus I just enjoy the zone. You'd probably have a bad time there though because your gloves are poison damage. I wouldn't put platinum on the backburner because eternal->supreme is 686k platinum iirc. Not to mention a charm for whatever healer you're playing, as well as being able to afford rank 2 tomes (i don't know how much these cost now, but they used to go for 15-25k depending on the tome).

EDIT: Marthog also made a good point about actually playing the game too. I'm pretty notorious for standing in town doing nothing on my enchanter when I could have been doing something actually useful.

If that item gives 2% overhaste that stacks with everything, its probably worth wearing. It could also be broken/not work like that and be basically useless. Its an interesting item and worth using if the effect isnt broken. If you raid I'd try to get a spires bracer to replace your sanctum trash wrist. Or a ree haste if your guild is killing that.

What Tev said. Assuming you stay relatively active, those things will come. That wrist is supposedly broken, but if I ever work up the nerve, I'll test it again. Rust is also good xp if you can handle enough mobs.

This question has "haunted" me too.

What I think you need to do, is go test your DPS vs 1 mobs at a time, find out how good you dps the mobs in various zones, and how many HP's they have. While you are at it, also note how much XP they give.

Next you should concider if you can increase your DPS by fighting multiple mobs at once, this will increase damage from DS, Riposte's and AE's, but remember that Aux'ing works for mobs too...
But again, test how many you can take down at once, and how great your DPS is then, ect ect.

Finally you have data to make an Exp/Time ratio.

Oh, remember to come post your findings please :p

Back
Top Bottom