Exploration of distant lands.

Martanthalis

Dalayan Beginner
Greetings,

Having currently satisfied my desire, at least for the immediate future, of training I am about to set out upon a trip across the known lands of Dalaya. If all goes well I will not only enhance my knowledge of these places but will bring back items that can only be found in them. While exploring we Rangers have the habit of finding odds and ends just laying about. It keeps us well nurished and occasionally yields components highly prized by local artisans and craftsmen. So before I set out upon my journey I am placing this advertisement so that any and all persons may provide me a list of items they are in need of. My party is outfitting in the safety of Surefall and I may be reached through the Rangers guild therein.

Keep your arrows sharp, and the wind in your face.

Martanthalis
Human Ranger of the 35th Season.

/OOC

I just recently finished a quick grind to level 35 and am just going to run around exploring a bit. While I am out and about the foraging button will be getting a work out. Can't help it. Love finding whatever any new zone has to offer. So if any tradeskillers need zone specific or general foraged items please let me know. The only exception is oak shafts. These I am keeping for my own practice in fletching. Being fairly new to Dalaya I have no real concept of what most of this stuff is worth. And the way I look at it...I found it on the ground for free and if someone wants to buy it, I will accept what they offer. Feel free to touch base in game, post here or PM me.

Martin

During your exploration, if you could keep a journal of what items you managed to find in what zones, that would be of great help to the rest of us who find ourselves in need of these items at some point. ;) It'd make a great entry in the Wiki as well.

Gui

I am seeking stacks of morning dew (20 pp) and a great many globs of slush (5 pp each). Send me a tell in game.

Usually on after 8 or 9 Eastern Time

Back
Top Bottom